Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    i'd rather they took off level caps on dungeon requirements.. So when i'm bored at 90 and want to cycle through old dungeons, I can queue and help 4 lower levels through without them getting a penalty.

There u go, World PVP is back, kinda...

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats a pretty big change to wow really, but i wonder how they will handle world PvP and if the zones change automatically to Cross realm zone dependingon how many there are there or if it is set at launch.

I have to say OMG! nice to know thinking outside the box now free games have this where you switch channels if one zone/server is too full etc omg woooooooooot!

Quote Originally Posted by ruga View Post
    Same as in SWTOR then, just that this version of it sounds more thought out. In SWTOR places always felt empty - hope that won't be the case here.
    I'm pretty sure SWTOR doesn't have such a feature.... They don't even have cross-realm WZs yet.

Deleted
    Wahoo, out of nowhere!

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This picture says all that need be said.

Deleted
    THANKS! This is amazing!

Now I would like to know how will the pvp realm work.. i doubt that they will merge pvp-pve..

Deleted
    Finding out someway to do it, doesn't instantly mean it's the best way, so give the some time, im sure we'll see Cross-Realm Heirlooms soon enough.

Deleted
    Very interesting in terms of World PvP.

Uhm, I think they put a pretty shiny ribbon on "server consolidation" They probably found a way to split the servers so that "Goldshire" is one server that mutiple realms connect to, much like the dungeons.

I'm not saying its bad, but its probably just a cost savings for them.

Sounds pretty cool. would be nice to see certain places more alive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahstrasza View Post
    i'd rather they took off level caps on dungeon requirements.. So when i'm bored at 90 and want to cycle through old dungeons, I can queue and help 4 lower levels through without them getting a penalty.

This then makes leveling extremely boring when we have a 90 boosting us through dungeons ;s takes all the fun away.

Quote Originally Posted by aedri View Post
    Uhm, I think they put a pretty shiny ribbon on "server consolidation" They probably found a way to split the servers so that "Goldshire" is one server that mutiple realms connect to, much like the dungeons.

I'm not saying its bad, but its probably just a cost savings for them.
    So? Cost savings for them, more people in the dead low level zones for us. Win-win in my book.

Of course cities will not be cross-realm from this as they are already bustling enough.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    If they can do this when why the fuck wouldnt they introduce cross-realm heirlooms? :madface:
    IIRC weren't they trying to implement an interface with redeemable heirlooms instead, that way you could do without the mailing entirely?

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, what about Moonguard and goldshire if Elwynn forest gets Cross realm zoned :O

Deleted
    Absolutely amazing! :-)

merge servers and get it over with