Thread: Kitty Addon?

Kitty Addon?

I'm leveling a feral druid atm. I get so confused with the rotation. Is there an addon that can help with this?

Deleted
    There are several. Though I don't use one myself and thus can't tell you which is better, I know of "Feralbynight" and "Spellflash Druid".

DroodFocus is fantastic and you can customize it to track whatever you want so it works for leveling. Its out of date but still works fine.

Deleted
    I personally use Ovale with leafkillers script from Fluid druid website. It's a good little rotation aid, but obviously it's not perfect for every fight, mobs move around afterall battle rezzes are shouted for, emergancy Tranqs are required etc etc

But it can teach you the basic idea of the rotation, and help keep track of bleeds dropping off/combo points on mobs.

For anyone starting feral I'd recomend this (and use the inbuilt ovale script whilst leveling), to get the jist of what your doing. Then, when you maxlvl can start adapting what your doing yourself or mayby get leafkillers script to help out on the more 'advanced' rotation.

With a bit of practice and some experiance you'll be ravaging and biteing your way to kitty heaven

Not sure if it is still around, but Badkitty was awesome back in WotLK

Quote Originally Posted by ScrubKitty View Post
    DroodFocus is fantastic and you can customize it to track whatever you want so it works for leveling. Its out of date but still works fine.
    ^

But, as for leveling there really isn't a rotation since everything dies so quickly. Mangle X # of times and FB. If target dies with CP's, Savage Roar. Alternatively, you can also use rake and then move on to the next target and it'll die.