Page 1 of 2
LastLast

they should make glpyhs for classic shaman

allows you to use lava lash with a 2 hander, and removes the internal cool down of windfury. but also reduces the damage of lightning bolt by 60% from mw procs. yeey good idea also gives you the old HoJ icon for lava lash!

2 handed works fine atm. I played some in random bgs yesterday, and even tried testing the damage on dummies, did almost the exact same dmg with DW as 2 handed, and the 2h I was using is alot lower ilvl(378) then the DW(397). The biggest problem is not the dmg, it's the fact that you lose some utility from the lower maelstrom procs.
    Last edited by Management; 2012-05-13 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    2 handed works fine atm.
    Hmm. Well before I ever played a Shaman, I had a friend who used to pick up the best 2H'er he could find and run BGs with it, just for fun. Always had the idea in the back of my mind to try it out. Not expecting/wanting it to be insanely good, mainly just to try it for fun and nostalgia sake.
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

Or you should just let the dead thing rest in peace.

I am working on getting a cataclysmic two hander, as soon as conquest resets on wednesday I think I should be able to get my hands on one. Its going to be epic!

If anyone has done some really serious testing, would strength be an option for an 2h enhance shammy, or should I just stick to my agility and stack loads of mastery?

Deleted
    Just because you think it is a good idea, does not make it one...

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Just because you don't think something is a good idea, does not make it one... 2 can play at this game....

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ideas are subjective in the same manner like music. Different people like different stuff and some things are plain bad.

I really don't think it is a good idea either, though I don't mind abusing it a bit. One shotting people in BGs can be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Blitond View Post
    Just because you don't think something is a good idea, does not make it one... 2 can play at this game....
    Quote Originally Posted by XepNes View Post
    Ideas are subjective in the same manner like music. Different people like different stuff and some things are plain bad.
    I could be wrong but I believe Blizz has stated several times they do not want enhance to use 2handers.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    I could be wrong but I believe Blizz has stated several times they do not want enhance to use 2handers.
    I don't even play enh or really care about it in the slightest. I could care less about 2h enh, and personally don't think it's that great of an idea in the first place. This doesn't mean you can't let people have fun with their ideas.

using this glpyh should also revert the icon back to the Hoj one

Glyph of make Earthliving not look like a druid animation.

Makes your Earthliving Weapon look like Rock Biter with a floating rock around it, instead of a patch of flowers, its a patch of rubble.

Glyph of No longer using druids roots animation

Rocks and earth form around the targets feet acting as snare instead of the roots.

Glyph of Why do Druids get all the bad ass Wind animation/ spells
    - Typhoon, Hurricane, etc.

Glyph of I think Monks have lightning but its called Jade Lightning.
    /feelsbadman.jpg

Glyph of Blue Fire
    Our fire spells burn so hot the flame turns blue to signify its increase in temperature.
    Note: Lava is not fire. Its molten rock. However it can ignite something on fire - and perhaps even proc fire, give off a little flame or something i duno, I haven't watched Discovery on volcanoes in a while.
    Last edited by iadamson; 2012-05-20 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Glyph of make Earthliving not look like a druid animation.

Makes your Earthliving Weapon look like Rock Biter with a floating rock around it, instead of a patch of flowers, its a patch of rubble.

Glyph of No longer using druids roots animation

Rocks and earth form around the targets feet acting as snare instead of the roots.

Glyph of Why do Druids get all the bad ass Wind animation/ spells
    - Typhoon, Hurricane, etc.

Glyph of I think Monks have lightning but its called Jade Lightning.
    /feelsbadman.jpg

Glyph of Blue Fire
    Our fire spells burn so hot the flame turns blue to signify its increase in temperature.
    Note: Lava is not fire. Its molten rock. However it can ignite something on fire - and perhaps even proc fire, give off a little flame or something i duno, I haven't watched Discovery on volcanoes in a while.
    None of what you just said has anything to do with the thread. This is about 2 handed enhancement shamans.

None of what you just said has anything to do with the thread. This is about 2 handed enhancement shamans.
    Umm I wouldn't say nothing because it has glyphs in common.

But thanks for pointing that out.

"Whoa honey hold on a sec someone on the internet was wrong I gotta let them know."

lol good luck to your goals of 2012

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Umm I wouldn't say nothing because it has glyphs in common.

But thanks for pointing that out.

"Whoa honey hold on a sec someone on the internet was wrong I gotta let them know."

lol good luck to your goals of 2012
    Why thank you! I wish you the best as well.

2 handed works fine atm. I played some in random bgs yesterday, and even tried testing the damage on dummies, did almost the exact same dmg with DW as 2 handed, and the 2h I was using is alot lower ilvl(378) then the DW(397). The biggest problem is not the dmg, it's the fact that you lose some utility from the lower maelstrom procs.
    If you've done the same damage on a dummy, there's something horribly wrong.
    I guess it's ST not working properly on dummys.

Dummys are bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

This could bring us back also good old Astral Shift. No CD and lower dmg while stunned, feared or silenced. And it should be (probably) only for Elemental, just like on WotLK... New Astral Shift is plain joke.

I like the idea of bringing 2h dps back to shaman.. Many of us posibly played way back in vannila i know i did. And boy was using a 2h so much fun and viable... If were 8-9 years down the road and we still have the option to use 2h stave axes and maces then blizzard in my opinion owes us ( not that they actualy do) the opportunity to revive something they decided to say is useless. Why give us something render it useless and still elave us the option to use such weapons. Their entriely useless skills give us swords or something or hell add more god damn fist weapons to the game main hand and off hand.. Back to 2handers their viability if brought back is an amazing idea but we all have our opinion whether its good or bad towards this subject.. But remember if the change does happen its not like ull be forced to go 2h so in my opinion quit saying let it rip or its a bad idea because in all reality its an awesome idea for those of us who remember how it use to be and want to have a slight revival or atleast more viability if it ever happens. I personaly hope blizz may revive it, shaman for the past 8-9 years have asked for it . I dont think it would ruin the game it just give enhancmenet shaman or even ele and resto if they make 2h axes and maces with caster stats again that just another style of game play added to the game. The more different styles of game play you add to the game their will only make the game and its players quite a bit more diverse. No one atleast not everyone will all be the same except for the band wagoners following the exact things say the top guilds or players do bc they cant do it on their own XP

Quote Originally Posted by sargis View Post
    I like the idea of bringing 2h dps back to shaman.. Many of us posibly played way back in vannila i know i did. And boy was using a 2h so much fun and viable... If were 8-9 years down the road and we still have the option to use 2h stave axes and maces then blizzard in my opinion owes us ( not that they actualy do) the opportunity to revive something they decided to say is useless. Why give us something render it useless and still elave us the option to use such weapons. Their entriely useless skills give us swords or something or hell add more god damn fist weapons to the game main hand and off hand.. Back to 2handers their viability if brought back is an amazing idea but we all have our opinion whether its good or bad towards this subject.. But remember if the change does happen its not like ull be forced to go 2h so in my opinion quit saying let it rip or its a bad idea because in all reality its an awesome idea for those of us who remember how it use to be and want to have a slight revival or atleast more viability if it ever happens. I personaly hope blizz may revive it, shaman for the past 8-9 years have asked for it . I dont think it would ruin the game it just give enhancmenet shaman or even ele and resto if they make 2h axes and maces with caster stats again that just another style of game play added to the game. The more different styles of game play you add to the game their will only make the game and its players quite a bit more diverse. No one atleast not everyone will all be the same except for the band wagoners following the exact things say the top guilds or players do bc they cant do it on their own XP
    The more styles of play you add to a game, the more complex it becomes to balance. Is all that extra complexity worth it for just a glyph?