Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why the fuck would you want to have zombies running around and shit like that. How is that preferable to nuclear war, it would be a guarantee to destroy life completely on this planet (animals included). At least when we're at war there are politics and things you can do to sway the other side.

No. Why? A) things arent bullproof like resident evil likes to depict them B) zombies are impossible, something inside the zombie controlling it would make it alive ish and some kind of puppet but not a true zombie C) Humans need too many nutrients and you cant get it from cannibalism so the zombies would eventually start shutting down so rage, stupidity, numb senses whatever be damned D) Bullets beat zombies E) NEVER cite that Zombie Survival Guide (you know the one) as anything more than bs

If you felt like being creative (as in think of something not in a movie) then sure. super dogs with incredible senses? awesome for detecting drugs, bombs etc. But a movie about a super dog that doesnt go around ripping throats out or playing some sport? not likely sadly
    Last edited by ambigiouslynamed; 2012-05-11 at 09:12 PM.
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Thumbs down

Honestly. No. If you really think about it: SURE if the BOWs stayed with the side they were created, it'd be good for that side of the conflict. But if humans can't control them (even though they do in Damnation) then we're gonna end up living Resident Evil. Which I don't want to do. I'd rather put up with a nuclear war than deal with Tryrants, zombies, Hunters and anything else in Resident Evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    I'm sure with the level of scientific prowess humans are currently at, we could have zombies, hunters, or even tyrants from Resident Evil in real life for various purposes such as anti terrorism. Don't you guys agree we can do it with enough research? It's far more preferable to Nuclear war.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
    We are not at the level to develop proper bio weapons like controllable beasts. Well, I think every part is possible except the "controllable". I would rather die from an instant A-bomb than being ripped to pieces alive by monsters. Remote controlled robots are much better, safer. Sit in a bunker and crawl with a robo cockroach that can shot poison darts on the terrorists. Its the best way. Or they could even fly and do the same. Its not a mass killing weapon, cannot lose control and attack innocents, does not destruct buildings, not even causes bleeding.
    Unless you connect it to a gaint quantum AI that has far greater intelligence then humans. It would eliminate us if it could.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    Brains.........
    omnomnomnom

Deleted
    Thou shalt not necro old threads!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I wouldn't be surprised, the world superpower seems to think that countering terrorism with terrorism works...

As for the article link posted here (cracked.com) - the zombies in 28 days/weeks later turn almost instantly, I don't think you ever have to DIE to become one. What's more, they weren't crippled, they actually had somekind of a "mind" - but yes, they could starve to death.

Deleted
    Zombies sure could exist..LOOL HUMAN NEED FOOD AND WATERS..WTF THEY ARE ZOMBIES..TALK ABOUT FAILED SHIT..SO GET REAL..

Deleted
    Erhm isn't bio-weapons actually the hidden weapon of mass "destruction"?

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Well I wouldn't be surprised, the world superpower seems to think that countering terrorism with terrorism works...
    Complete rubbish.