Deleted

Key Binding on mouse over with Blizzard UI?

Hey I'm looking for an addon like Bartender/Dominoes has built in so when you type /kb you can hover your mouse over an ability and press a button and it will key bind it to that button HOWEVER I use the basic blizzard UI and want one without changing the action bars.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    Hey I'm looking for an addon like Bartender/Dominoes has built in so when you type /kb you can hover your mouse over an ability and press a button and it will key bind it to that button HOWEVER I use the basic blizzard UI and want one without changing the action bars.

Thank you!
    You still need an addon to do it but you can do it without changing default action bars. Try:
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...0-KeyBind.html

Deleted
    Thank you but I couldn't get on with that well. I prefer bartenders function where you simply mouse over and press a key without the keyboard layout that appears on your screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    Thank you but I couldn't get on with that well. I prefer bartenders function where you simply mouse over and press a key without the keyboard layout that appears on your screen.
    The only addon with that function alone I know of is nchoverbind and that hasn't been updated in 2 years. I doubt it works though you can try it.

Deleted
    thank you Sedivy. That addon still works and it does exactly what I wanted!