... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    from ?

I don't understand..
    Dark Souls ya bwaka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r0cki View Post
    Hmm, yeah. That seems to fix the "issue" somehow. Thanks for the tip.

But god dammit, I freaking hate this area, been here for 2 hours... Got all the items in the area and now trying to get back to the first Bonfire to go fight the big ass spider...
    Anor Londo awaits thy arrival Chosen Undead! Thou shalt further amuse thyself even more.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfie1d View Post
    Anor Londo awaits thy arrival Chosen Undead! Thou shalt further amuse thyself even more.
    Managed to get to the first Bonfire in Blighttown, I feel better now.

Now comes the real struggle, fighting the big ass womanspider.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r0cki View Post
    Managed to get to the first Bonfire in Blighttown, I feel better now.

Now comes the real struggle, fighting the big ass womanspider.
    Won't spoil that for ya, but it's not a very difficult fight all things considered, depends on your build though. I really like that particular location, it's rather peaceful. I just wish that my fair lady is going to be in Dark Souls 2 as well so I can resume my service. :<

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."

Oh god did i Hate that place first time i got to it. Think i died and lost more souls their then anywhere else in the game and thats including the Smoog/Ex encounter.

BTW when you reach a giant windmill wheel thing becareful on your way up. Also the Cov of the dragon is on the far left inside a hidden wall up a tree..Not gonna be more specific because the fun is the run

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naftc View Post
    Oh god did i Hate that place first time i got to it. Think i died and lost more souls their then anywhere else in the game and thats including the Smoog/Ex encounter.

BTW when you reach a giant windmill wheel thing becareful on your way up. Also the Cov of the dragon is on the far left inside a hidden wall up a tree..Not gonna be more specific because the fun is the run
    The illusory walls that lead to the "Hollow Something"? Went there but only got the Plank Shield, didn't even remember to "break" the other illusory wall to get the Bonfire in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Dark Souls ya bwaka
    ... what?

10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Went through the Valley of Drakes entrance on my first playthrough (because I couldn't beat the Gaping Dragon for some stupid reason) and Blighttown was cake, but on my second playthrough I used the Depths entrance and god that place is hell. I was using a Dex character with a 2 handed Great Scythe and I kept rolling off the side. Many a rage quit was had.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    ... what?

10char
    Dark SOuls ya idiot.

And yeah, Blighttown was stressful. Especially when you get to Quelaag. Fortunately, the game has gotten nerfed a couple times. I remember Lost Izalith being a much more vile place ransacked with demons all over. Pulling and killing 1 was difficult.

Dark SOuls ya idiot.

And yeah, Blighttown was stressful. Especially when you get to Quelaag. Fortunately, the game has gotten nerfed a couple times. I remember Lost Izalith being a much more vile place ransacked with demons all over. Pulling and killing 1 was difficult.
    http://darksouls.wikidot.com/game-patches

Looks like it was made harder than easier from the patches. Either way its still a nice fun game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished my second playthrough of Dark Souls. I did this run as a dex character with a Great Scythe +15 without a shield (so only relying on dodges). This playthrough was a lot more difficult than my first playthrough. Sword and board is just too good as long as you know how to manage your stamina.

I'm trying to explore all of the different playstyles in preparation for Dark Souls 2 as well as trying to improve my skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    Just finished my second playthrough of Dark Souls. I did this run as a dex character with a Great Scythe +15 without a shield (so only relying on dodges). This playthrough was a lot more difficult than my first playthrough. Sword and board is just too good as long as you know how to manage your stamina.

I'm trying to explore all of the different playstyles in preparation for Dark Souls 2 as well as trying to improve my skills.

Havels armor and super duper rare BLack Knights Greataxe= Everything dies besides th DLC black dragon because fuck that thing.

Deleted
    Summoned Mildred for Queelag, screw that bitch spider holymotherofgod.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://darksouls.wikidot.com/game-patches

Looks like it was made harder than easier from the patches. Either way its still a nice fun game.
    Not sure where it says it got harder... <_<

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worst part of Blighttown was the godawful framerate the PS3 manages to cough up in there.

Deleted
    Poison yourself before getting shot by those nasty blowdart derps in Blighttown and you're good to go. You get used to the shitty angles and the occasional framerate drop :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    Poison yourself before getting shot by those nasty blowdart derps in Blighttown and you're good to go. You get used to the shitty angles and the occasional framerate drop :P
    That's pretty smart. I never even thought of that. Another thing you can do to help is to pick up the Shadow set you get while traveling down the Depths entrance to Blighttown.

Not sure where it says it got harder... <_<
    A few of the notes say players were nerfed in various ways.

I found Blighttown to be annoying but very easy. Tomb of the Giants though... Not hard per se but combined with darkness :3

Havels armor and super duper rare BLack Knights Greataxe= Everything dies besides th DLC black dragon because fuck that thing.
    Only hard part about that boss was cutting off the tail. When that was does killed it in seconds :s
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2014-02-12 at 12:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I found Blighttown to be annoying but very easy. Tomb of the Giants though... Not hard per say but combined with darkness :3

Only hard part about that boss was cutting off the tail. When that was does killed it in seconds :s
    Lucky you i'm on think 4th playthrough and this is the first time i decided to kill it. One shotted the Abyss master Tentacle dude but this dragon just eats me for the hell of it. I got a "Tank" Build fully upgraded havels armor and Blackknights Greataxe and can deal massive damage and block nearly everything it does besides that mental attack of fuck youness. It also never stands the hell still and seems to spend 80% of the time in the air even after being shot by a blind giant. May just be bad RNG for me on it. Best i got was i think 50%ish