Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like they're going back to the Demon's Souls system of item healing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA1s...ailpage#t=331s
    Lawl

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder what they'll be doing as far as spells. Not sure I liked the limited charges on spells. Won't be released until 2014.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-04-10 at 10:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    Wonder what they'll be doing as far as spells. Not sure I liked the limited charges on spells. Won't be released until 2014.
    I don't think it'd go back to Demon's Souls mana again. It became very broken just because range generally dominates a lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA1s...ailpage#t=331s
    Lawl
    They confirmed in another video that estus flasks will still be in-game. Perhaps it's something else? Who knows. All I know is that I want to see more. Everything about this just looks so good.

Deleted
    If Dark Souls 2 has capes it's an instabuy

ok it's an instabuy anyway but I will click the buy button harder

10+ Year Old Account
    No, doesn't seems like it. Look carefully, the healing items are capped at 20, just like estus. Although healing animation is much faster. Maybe it's one of those divine blessing type of healing items.
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidgazer View Post
    No, doesn't seems like it. Look carefully, the healing items are capped at 20, just like estus. Although healing animation is much faster. Maybe it's one of those divine blessing type of healing items.
    I've noted two healing items by the item name. Unless they have a different system.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    If Dark Souls 2 has capes it's an instabuy

ok it's an instabuy anyway but I will click the buy button harder
    Capes blowing in the wind like the robe part of the player's armor in the reveal.

Yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    Capes blowing in the wind like the robe part of the player's armor in the reveal.

Yes.
    You're using Akabane's work as ava/sig.

Put hair physics like Alice.

You're using Akabane's work as ava/sig.

Put hair physics like Alice.
    Oh God... I can imagine a Souls game with Anime hair... Fluttering in the breeze... always in your face but never obscures your vision... Next, one of the light armor sets will be a school girl uniform. And there will be a horrific squid monster who has a grab attack that looks oddly like a... OH GOD MY EYES!!
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    Oh God... I can imagine a Souls game with Anime hair... Fluttering in the breeze... always in your face but never obscures your vision... Next, one of the light armor sets will be a school girl uniform. And there will be a horrific squid monster who has a grab attack that looks oddly like a... OH GOD MY EYES!!
    Pre-ordered .

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    Oh God... I can imagine a Souls game with Anime hair... Fluttering in the breeze... always in your face but never obscures your vision...
    Only to have your helmet cover it completely. :3

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Only to have your helmet cover it completely. :3
    Eh, if the load stats are anything like they were in Demons and Dark, there will be a lot of people who only wear half of their armor to not ruin their quick roll.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Attempting a play through using only a bow and zweihander. No magic or pyromancy. Wish me luck... *gulp*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    Attempting a play through using only a bow and zweihander. No magic or pyromancy. Wish me luck... *gulp*
    That combination is pretty easy tbh. The Zweihander is harder to use than the bow.

10+ Year Old Account
    That combination is pretty easy tbh. The Zweihander is harder to use than the bow.
    Yeah... I take that back. Zweihander is hilarious. 1 shotting balder knights into the ground with a leap attack is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Deleted
    Just bought this game on the xbox, its a lot of fun shame most of the fun gets killed by insane fps drops in certain areas :/

I also feel like i picked the wrong class (knight) since its really hard to dodge the crazy boss hits
    but its a lot of fun definetly worth the 200SEK i payed for it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post
    Just bought this game on the xbox, its a lot of fun shame most of the fun gets killed by insane fps drops in certain areas :/

I also feel like i picked the wrong class (knight) since its really hard to dodge the crazy boss hits
    Class doesn't really have a lot of bearing on the gameplay. Sounds like you're wearing too heavy armor and weapons for the amount of endurance you have. Get a ring of favor and protection (fap ring) or havels ring and pump your endurance up some more. You'll be able to dodge a lot more effectively.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomzter View Post

(SOME SMALL SPOILERS)

If you started as a knight, I'd advise taking off some of your armor to get "fast roll". After you kill the gargoyles and head to undead burg you can get the thief/black leather set in one of the rooms, you can wear that for a while. Also, if you save Lautrec, kill him when he gets back to firelink shrine, exit out of the game (via quit option) and reload, wherever he fell off/died will give you the ring of favor and protection (gives 20+ bonus to stamina, health, and equip load, one of the best rings in game, but breaks if you take it off, but you really never should have to) (NOTE: this does prevent a future, more difficult optional encounter with him later in game that results in his armor as well, but it's crappy so it's not a big deal)

You wanna pump most of your early points into endurance to get your stam and equip load up and probably get to about 16-18 str and a few in vitality.
    Last edited by Varyk; 2013-04-14 at 02:51 AM.