Thread: Spine Dispells

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    Sure. Pre-nerf all 10 mans had to two-heal because you didn't have -xx% health on tendons. You needed the extra DPS. It's only now with the buff that you can 3-heal it without major issues.
    I don't know where you're gettin your info, but I know many including my own guild 3 healed it(2 tanks) pre-nerf.

I don't know how hard it is as a shadow priest to manage mana, but it's definitely worth a shot to dispel if your healers are going oom, and even though you can't control where the debuff bounces to as well, it shouldn't matter with this many nerfs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogar View Post
    "It doesnt matter at all how long a player have the debuff, if earth goes off on a player he get's -20% damage taken, simple as that."
    if you look closely you will notice that sometimes the debuff gives 2 stacks

"The jumping is in no way random, it jumps to the player farthest away from the player being dispelled."
    dunno where you get this from, you will have to be pretty lucky for this to actually be true... no, look at whatever video on youtube you find and dont make a fool or yourself
    I have never in all my tries seen it give 2 stacks, never ever ever. Might be different on 25 mans since there's more players, so i might be wrong there, but never given 2 stacks on 10 man in any tries.

And you kind sir, shouldnt make a fool of yourself. We have for every try on spine had tanks on right side and everyone else on the left side. The debuff would without question, with 90% chance jump tank unless some melee guy is placed wrong, someone else, tank, someone else, tank. We have built our entire strategy by this to easily get 2 x 2 buffs on our tanks, and it works with 100% predictability every single try.

Check this video (probably the best spine hc video in existence) and go to 6:45:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq_3Tbfzo5k

---------- Post added 2012-05-12 at 12:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zeelot View Post
    I don't know how hard it is as a shadow priest to manage mana, but it's definitely worth a shot to dispel if your healers are going oom, and even though you can't control where the debuff bounces to as well, it shouldn't matter with this many nerfs.
    Once again, shadowpriests cant dispell.
    Last edited by Melancolie; 2012-05-12 at 10:30 AM.
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, since there is some misconception on how debuff works, here is how it works.

It does not jump to farthest person away. It does not jump 100% randomly. In fact, it is very easily controlled. There is a random part, but you can control it. The debuff will always jump from left to right and then right to left, over and over. So, if there is someone you want the debuff on, say tanks, have raid stack left, tanks right, then you can EASILY land debuffs on them.

Now, in my experience, debuffs are not nearly as important as they used to be. Pre-nerf with 2 heals, it was necessary to get it on correct targets. Now, just make sure its dispelled and if you have time, try and get it on tanks. The only time I dispelled BC:Earth was when a person already had two stacks. In reality, the debuff(or buff) is not a big deal, it's handling flips correctly that will make or break an attempt.

Yay... so the fate of the whole raid is in my hands.

Im being made to do this, because for some reason I can't put out 1 mil in those 18 secs. More around.... 800k. Think it might be cause of the comp :/

Deleted
    So i have another question,
    i am shadow and i asked myself if its a good idea to mass dispel while rolling so our healers can really heal to the max.

anything superbad that could happen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    So i have another question,
    i am shadow and i asked myself if its a good idea to mass dispel while rolling so our healers can really heal to the max.

anything superbad that could happen?
    Do divine hymn instead.
    "I like big pulls and i cannot lie, you other brothers cant deny, when a mob walks in, or maybe 10, all lined up for a spell, you press 2!"..