Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    G4 has really gone down hill, i feel like one of their best options is to just play re runs of old xplay and aots. i would start watching them every day like i used to just for that. how i miss the chemistry between kevin and olivia i know a lot didnt like olivia, but you cant deny the friendship between her and kevin. even off camera, on both of their own sites they have plenty of videos of them out in the world doing things together........ then candace came along >.>

but anyways, they really lost touch with their audience and what they want.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughJustice View Post
    but anyways, they really lost touch with their audience and what they want.
    Even in my 20s when I was big into console gaming and PC gaming I never found much of their content appealing. Any news they ever provided I could find online faster, more accurately and not having to put up with the annoying attempts at humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Even in my 20s when I was big into console gaming and PC gaming I never found much of their content appealing. Any news they ever provided I could find online faster, more accurately and not having to put up with the annoying attempts at humor.
    the people on xplay and aots im sure are well aware how much faster you can just go find information on pc/console games on the internet. the people that im talking about are the ones that like to hear that information from the specific hosts of the shows. on the internet you could care less who writes it or where it came from, when you watch it on tv you get to know the people actually feeding you the information.

i never thought of aots or xplay as my "first" source of gaming etc info. i knew it wasnt. i watched it because i enjoyed the show and the hosts. if you just want information without "annoying attempts at humor" then obviously g4 shows arent for you.

Quote Originally Posted by slipn View Post
    Sara Underwood is the only thing left on that channel...and she's just hot.
    Her and Olivia Munn are so hot.

Quote Originally Posted by vazar_da_priest View Post
    The two front men of the channel will be gone by early June, what will AOTS and Xplay do?

G4 has gotten progressively worse over the years, will it crumble?

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...k-of-the-show/

http://kotaku.com/5905119/adam-sessler-out-at-g4
    It was said *if i can find the link ill show you* That both Xplay and AOTS is getting taken off G4.

Ever since G4 became a station you had to pay a for to see i have not seen it. i was not a fan of adam sessler or morgan but i did like watching the reviews and all.

But ya it was said both shows are being cancelled..

Here is the link from gameinformer talking about it:http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...-canceled.aspx

Edit2: Also to add from that link "Update: A source, "close to the matter," has told Joystiq that G4TV.com's editorial gaming staff is being laid off. This has not been confirmed by G4 as of yet, but apparently the website will be reduced to a very small staff following the Thanksgiving holidays."

Ever since g4 changed owners a few years back it has been going downhill this just adds to it.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2012-11-04 at 09:42 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

tbh im only watching aots for when john barrowman and michael ian black guest host again
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughJustice View Post
    the people on xplay and aots im sure are well aware how much faster you can just go find information on pc/console games on the internet. the people that im talking about are the ones that like to hear that information from the specific hosts of the shows. on the internet you could care less who writes it or where it came from, when you watch it on tv you get to know the people actually feeding you the information.
    That's not true at all. I follow many video game journalists. So do a lot of other people based on their twitter followings.