Deleted

Coming back to Swtor!

First of all Hello!

I have now chosen to be a seer (jedi consular) or corruption (sith inquisitor).

I am still looking for a server now, it must be a EU server (English speaking), Just having a check and currently Tomb of Freedon Nadd and The Red Eclipse are both on heavy and are English speaking Eu servers, what are those two like for pve guilds and 4 man pugs?

I'm fully up for going whatever faction has the highesp pop, I'm pretty indifferent either way to be honest.

Thanks to all you Swtor'ers out there that help me, the guidance is much appreciated.
    Last edited by mmoc383018dc8a; 2012-05-11 at 08:17 PM.

First and most important: EMPIRE 4 LYF.

As I can only speak for the Empire; Powertech tanking is INSANE fun in my opinion. Juggers are still the "tanky tanks of tankiness" but the Powertech, if played right, is a sneaky badass toploaded with awesome.

Apparently Agent healers are pretty damned fun as well, though I went sniper on mine, so can't comment from first hand experience.

You can cut our wings, but we will always remember what it was like to fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now Sorc healers are still dominating meters. Yes they experiences a slight nerf but they are STILL insane.

Also, according to progression websites, Empire is the leading faction in 16man HM progression for EU. I think they just did server transfers for the EU side of things so server populations should not be an issue.

Deleted
    Sorc it is, My original character was a sith assassin, so the first hours are going to be a pain. I wasn't aware that server transfers were in the game yet actually, even with server transfers I still imagine there must be servers which are particularily good for PvE (im not looking for like server/world first guilds, just something where I can experience the content at a reasonable pace).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Right now Sorc healers are still dominating meters. Yes they experiences a slight nerf but they are STILL insane.

Also, according to progression websites, Empire is the leading faction in 16man HM progression for EU. I think they just did server transfers for the EU side of things so server populations should not be an issue.
    huh? when?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane101 View Post
    huh? when?
    What specifically is your question? If it is regarding the server transfers, I know they opened up free transfers of some sort not too long ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is the info about the server transfers they were doing. It's for the Asia Pacific Territories.

http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20120417-0

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking about coming back too - 10mins playing on my friends account changed my mind though.. Having said that, if all the features it has now were live back when I played I probably wouldn't have quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozez View Post
    Sorc it is, My original character was a sith assassin, so the first hours are going to be a pain.
    No they wont, you get Sprint at lvl 1 now. The starter zone and DK go by so fast now its ridiculous.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    What specifically is your question? If it is regarding the server transfers, I know they opened up free transfers of some sort not too long ago.
    The only free transfers were for south america and asia pacific when they opened servers in those regions. General server transfers and server consolidation are set for the near future (no timeline given).

Deleted
    Well, I feel we may have sidetracked a bit, does anyone have any suggestions for a good server for pve (it can be pve or pvp)?

Quote Originally Posted by Mozez View Post
    Well, I feel we may have sidetracked a bit, does anyone have any suggestions for a good server for pve (it can be pve or pvp)?
    Mask of Nihilus. We're not the largest, but we're a decent size. Good economy, pugs happening regularly, guilds recruitting, pvpers doing their thing. Oh, and we're west coast pve.

Unfortunatly if you want a high population you will pretty much have to choose the uncreative/boring Empire side.

I'm not sure wht EU servers have the best pops though

Good to see someone giving SWTOR a chance though.

Probably choose bounty hunter or operative since their stories might have more interesting choices then: Roast with sparkly lightning or not.
    Last edited by Argroth; 2012-05-11 at 08:10 PM.
    Biowares Go-to Plan:
    - Offer something for free
    - Change mind and charge for it
    - ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR WORK HAS BUGS
    - Never fix bugs and give crappy CS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    Unfortunatly if you want a high population you will pretty much have to choose the uncreative/boring Empire side.

I'm not sure wht EU servers have the best pops though

Good to see someone giving SWTOR a chance though.

Probably choose bounty hunter or operative since their stories might have more interesting choices the.: Roast with sparkly lightning or not.
    Do not choose Bounty Hunter for healing. You will regret life.

Deleted
    Forsedar, you were saying that Sorc healers are topping the meters at the moment, does this also apply to sage healers? (I'll probably go empire anyway as it seems more popular).