Deleted

Best PVE realms EU?

Hey, just starting playing again.

Looking for some nice realms both alliance and horde populated realms, PVE?

The sort of realms I'm interested in, more social, laid back, friendly, casual kind of player. Just looking for a bit of fantasy fun, and to maybe meet/play with some like minded people.

I was on Silvermoon EU alliance side last time I played, but it's nothing but raider's on there, gets a bit boring.

Deleted
    Grim Batol is a pretty nice server, I have no complaints (Ally) - Horde side is very Portuguese, but that might have changed now that they opened up the Portugal realms.

Check out World of Logs and take a look at the amount of heroic guilds which should give you an idea of how progressed the server is PVE wise.

Deleted
    Kazzak and Ravencrest are tied? didn't know that!

Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    Alternatively, http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=11&w=EU

EDIT: Just to clarify, I'm not saying that one's better than the other. It's just always better to compare results against different rankings/sites.
    Last edited by ergonomic; 2012-05-11 at 05:14 PM.

Deleted
    Frostmane at 5th, cool

lightning blade!!! paragon ftw i wish i was EU just to be on this server and see the paragon member in orgrimmar.

yup yup im a fanboy lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mageakeem View Post
    lightning blade!!! paragon ftw i wish i was EU just to be on this server and see the paragon member in orgrimmar.

yup yup im a fanboy lol
    are fcking insane?? the server is dead, total dead. paragon only logs for raid and thats it. i did the mistake to transfer then and i regret it within the first few days.

OT: Sylvanas-eu is one of the best in my opinion around 150 guilds that have killed at least 8/8normal. (its like 0.5horde/1ally but the difference is so small, coz there is so many ppl)

Deleted
    What does the green up in brackets mean ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kazzak horde, freaking awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Silvermoon was an awesome server when I was on it - fairly skilled PuGs too (well, more than other servers..).

Deleted
    I really like Steamwheedle Cartel. A little quieter than usual at the moment but I imagine that will change once MoP comes out. The trade/general chat on the Horde side is very friendly and people seem to have a sense of humor. Not sure about the raiding there though as I don't. Its an RP realm although I don't see a lot of that going on.

I've been in Lightning's Blade-EU, joined a 5/8 25HC raiding guild there and now we are 8/8 25HC, I don't complain about the low population, we get new recruits every week to the guild(from other realms aswell!). Most of our regular raiders log for raid nights, nothing to complain about that, or is there? We are just farming the content and our raid leader has now said that we only clear Dragon soul now on Wednesday and rest is free to play Diablo 3

Good and bad things about Low-Med population realms:

Pros:
    -Not as much people during some big event(like launch of xpack)
    -People are more friendly, less trade trolls(as trade trolls seek high pop. realms usually), although some still exist
    -You can actually read the trade chat without stopping it to read some recuitment message

Cons:
    -AH is less stable with prices(Easier to make gold if you're into AH)
    -Recruiting for Raiding guilds can be hard if you aren't doing good progression
    -The world can feel empty

Other notes:
    Pugging Pre-T13 Raids is now really easy with a few friends through Real-ID as you can get people from more-populated realms, this helped a lot with low population realm pugging.

The Horde side is like medium populated, but the Ratio of factions is like H/A 1:0.08 , Horde always has WG and TB and if you see an Alliance player, you almost cry for them because there are seriously no Alliance players in the realm

Deleted
    Those professing Lightning Blade horde to be low population don't know the meaning of it. There is absolutely no issue with population on that realm if you're horde...

Quote Originally Posted by Halaberiel View Post
    Those professing Lightning Blade horde to be low population don't know the meaning of it. There is absolutely no issue with population on that realm if you're horde...
    Horde is medium, at best. Alliance is below dead.