Thread: Best idea ever!

Best idea ever!

Okay, so not really...

But i DO have an idea!

So i was in a BG when it hit me... BGs scale with the players.

Why not do this for PVE content? It dosent have to "scale" but just as we can already select heroic/normal/LFR dificulties.
    Wouldnt it be cool if you could also select a tier dificulty with scaling loot and encounters?

This way i can relive my BC glory days AND stay on tier!

Also people would never complain about content ever again

Feedback and thoughts would be cool Mmo-champion!

how old are you?

Off-topic, be constructive - Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-05-12 at 05:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive heard that one before. Pretty sure the complaint is a mmo is about progression. What would be the point to make new tier then? Think specific ques suck now imagine how if would be if they introduced this.

4.3 billion years old. I was created with the earth, you could say were bro's. Pretty cool eh?

Off-topic, be constructive - Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-05-12 at 05:51 PM.

So you're 12? This is the worst idea I've ever heard and anyone with some sort of common sense knows it is bad.

Don't insult, be constructive - Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2012-05-12 at 05:52 PM.

It's called "Challenge Mode"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It's called "Challenge Mode"
    This would be great if it worked for all dungeons and you got scaled down in level and gear but kept the same skills, however most 'old' content will be revamped by the time that gets implemented :P

Deleted
    So basically, you want to copy GW2's method of dealing with content?

It's a good idea, yes. But it would just lose them so much respect, just another thing to add on to the list on stolen ideas/methods.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    So you're 12? This is the worst idea I've ever heard and anyone with some sort of common sense knows it is bad.
    Worst idea? GW2 is doing just that, right now. And a whole bunch of people are agreeing with the idea, are you seriously saying all these people have no common sense?

Look it sounds great in theory but think of it this way. Most people would be using the t1 t2 t3 t6 and either 2 2set or 1 4set from any other teir. That way max buffs while maxing out the gear. To be honest I once looked at the Druid t1 and saw the 8 set was half the cooldown of Tranquility. Could you imagine anything else that would trump that?

Also then Shard of Woe would be super mega kamehamaha OP along with another mana reducing trinket.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    Look it sounds great in theory but think of it this way. Most people would be using the t1 t2 t3 t6 and either 2 2set or 1 4set from any other teir. That way max buffs while maxing out the gear. To be honest I once looked at the Druid t1 and saw the 8 set was half the cooldown of Tranquility. Could you imagine anything else that would trump that?

Also then Shard of Woe would be super mega kamehamaha OP along with another mana reducing trinket.
    You missed the point, he meant the players level is scaled to the content, for example a level 85 could join up with a group of level 60s to run molten core, and his stats would be scaled down to a level 60, as to not one shot pretty much everything.