Deleted

Help with specs.

Hello guys.

Me and a few friends of mine are ofc making a group for d3 launch.

The group will be:

Barb, Monk, Wizard and Witchdoctor.

And we could need some help to get some ideas of how to spec our chars.

The barb, is pretty much sure how he should spec, and he will be going as a tank.
    The monk is going to be a dps/healing char, so kinda a support class.
    The wizard is going to be a pure dps char, with a bit of CC aswell.
    The Witchdoctor (me), will be the main CC and still i want to do some damage aswell.

It will be PVM only.

None of us have been lucky to get into the beta before it was shut down.

Anyone that could help us abit out?

Thanks in advance.

-WetLock.

Just play around with specs as you go and see what feels powerful to you. No one can really give you any advice yet since no one has played through the entire game. You can change out skills anytime you want, it just puts a short cd on the ability before you can use it.

Dispirit is right; there's no good way to answer this post yet.

Experience from previous Diablos says to build a spec/group based on bosses, though. High resistances, group damage reduction abilities, etc. will be extremely valuable.

I love theorycrafting, so I can't WAIT to get in there and figure all this shit out.

Deleted
    The way I see it, you could center the barb and the monk around gathering and stunning/blinding a good amount of mobs, and the ranged chars about wreaking aoe havoc from a safe distance.

If you build the barb right, you can stun for 7 or 8 seconds straight on a 15 sec cd using 2 skills. Add in the monk's blinding light and you're good to go for 10 sec of pure stunned aoe rampage. However, I don't know if there are any diminishing returns on the cc.

Other than that..we can't really say yet since we've only gotten to 13.