Macro to show/hide cloak (or helm)?

I'm not looking for the toggle macro, which I have: /run ShowCloak(not ShowingCloak())

I'm looking two separate macros. One to hide the cloak, one to show the cloak.

Reason being is because I now have separate transmog sets between DPS and healing and entirely different colors. One set uses the cloak, other set doesn't, and I'm very constantly switching between the two specs. I'd like to have a "turn off cloak" macro combined with /equipset [DPS spec] and a "turn on cloak" macro combined with /equipset [Healing specs]. I'd prefer NOT to use the macro /run ShowCloak(not ShowingCloak()) in both equipsets unless it's the only way to accomplish what I want.

Thanks!

Deleted
    /script ShowCloak() to make it show
    /script ShowCloak(false) to hide it

I'm not sure if it will work with a set equipping macro, as I do not have WoW open right now, but that's how I usually type the commands when I don't want to go to the Options menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Runasutaru View Post
    /script ShowCloak() to make it show
    /script ShowCloak(false) to hide it

I'm not sure if it will work with a set equipping macro, as I do not have WoW open right now, but that's how I usually type the commands when I don't want to go to the Options menu.
    Wonderful! Works just fine. Thank you very much

EDIT: I forgot to mention, you're awesome. Thanks again
    Last edited by Ellumina; 2012-05-12 at 02:43 AM.