Diablo 3 - Achievements, Item Affixes, Boss Info, Legendary Item Information, Set Items, and Monster Affixes
Priest and Monk Arena Set Videos
The new video preview should be fairly representative of the set you will see in the final version of the game!
Pet Battle System Update
Since we last covered the Pet Battle system, there have been a few changes and things we didn't mention last time. The table below shows the new pet abilities added in the recent patches.
- You are now able to rename pets as many times as you would like.
- You are unable to use your character to attack the critters that you can do pet battles with.
- When doing a pet battle, only the pets you fight with will gain experience, which is granted relative to the amount of damage they do.
- During a battle, the mobs that are very close will disappear, leaving only the farther away mobs. They will not interact with you until the battle is over.
- Pets now have a quality similar to items which is not based on the pet itself, as the same pet can have different quality levels for different people.
- When your pet dies in battle, you can switch to the next one. The damage persists between battles now, requiring healing using a Battle Pet Bandage or Revive Pets.
- The auction house now has a section for the different types of pets. You can sell almost every pet after using the cage function in the pet journal.
Name Type Power Cooldown Duration Accuracy Bleat Critter 15 4 rounds 100% Chew Critter 0 1 round 100% Devour Beast 30 1 round 100% Pounce Beast 15 90% Prowl Beast 0 5 rounds 100%
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Dragon Soul Challenge
Join Athene once again as he leads another Dragon Soul Challenge. This time around there will be four guilds participating! Stars, Paragon, Blood Legion, and Exorsus will all be racing for first place to raise money for the Save the Children charity!
The event starts at 4PM GMT on May 12th with $3,500 in prizes up for grabs for the winners. A countdown timer for when the event will start can be found here.
Arena Junkies Invitational Tournament
Arena Junkies, together with help from Curse and Alienware, is going to be running the first ever Arena Junkies Invitational Tournament, featuring eight of the best 3v3 teams. These players will battle it out for glory and yet to be announced, but surely impressive prizes.
The eight teams will be broken into two groups of four and will play in a Round Robin format. The top two teams from each group will advance to face each other and vie for the spot in the Finals. The Round Robin matches will take place on May 19th & 20th at 3 PM EST. The Finals will take place on May 26th at 3 PM EST.