Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    pandas in armor?
    THE MOST ADORABZ EVER!!!!

renaming pets?
    ok. not really THAT much needed. but ok. the more features, the better.
    and why yes, snakes on a plane.
    whats the ambient music in the video btw?

population-thingy:
    thats all fine and such...
    i mean, i play on a pvpserver. with almost no alliance.
    alliance pop dropped drastically after wotlk release here.
    EVERTIME i happen to see a young, innocent little ally, walking carelessly over a meadow plucking wild flowers to put em in his hair, he instantly gets surrounded by five or so other bloodthirsty horde yelling "ZOMFGOZORZ! HANDS OFF!! I SAW HIM FIRST!!!"

ok, xrealm zones solve open pvp. im grateful. really.
    on the other hand, i created an ally on my server just to have a look at "the other side" (it doesnt have cookies).
    no, not even goldfarmers bother to write something in tradechat..
    so, this xream-thingy will solve leveling issues & open pvp (again, im grateful. really.)
    but this kinda doesnt solve the problem of non-existing raids caused by the lack of players on one realm.
    sure, theres lfr, but... seriously? lfr? meh.
    and xreams raids are a pain in the ass. i cant imagine that a huge fiendlist should substitute guildmates, right?
    blizz already did free transfer to underpop servers. yes. but only general underpop servers. so.. what about factionchange or transfer to underpop faction on specific servers?
    i dont get why this wasnt done months ago / isnt done yet.. (apart from the 20€ / transfer that dont end up in someones wallet *cough* )

oh, and yeah, looking forward to any new pets blizz throws at us. as long as theyre shiny. (and theres plenty of room in the stable *HINT* *HINT* *HINT* !!!)

Wtf, was the priest in a mount accident?

Quote Originally Posted by AVPaul View Post
    Beta client still crashes every minute but they wasting their time, resources and money on this crap instead of fixing it.
    I'm sure the UI team can fix client crashes.

dam, every time I see an update for the pet battle system I cross my fingers its going to say "We are removing the pet battle system, as it's an awful concept". But alas another disappointing post.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Priest set is so Ulduar-ish. I love it.

So they even added Pokéba... i mean cages. Nice.

Why not show the monk set on a pandaren instead of the ugly humans?

Quote Originally Posted by Youarefired View Post
    Great... another really boring challenge where that annoying guy is gonna be talking.

"When your pet dies in battle"

Psh... my pet's will not die.
    Boring? Maybe for you, but more than 32.000 people would disagree with you, both haters and fans of Athene.
    Secondly, I just can't understand how can some1 think of Athene as an idiot when he's doing such a good thing like Saving Children's lives.
    I guess his Athene persona was really successful at trolling all of ya, since you're either jealous of his success or just can't take trolling
    Oh and Youarefired the idiot part wasn't refering to you, I know you didn't call him an idiot in this post.

Deleted
    Priest set just sucks bad. Like any other set after Serpentshrine Cavern...

Easy solution to this.

Quote Originally Posted by AVPaul View Post
    Beta client still crashes every minute but they wasting their time, resources and money on this crap instead of fixing it.
    Rightclick the World of Warcraft Beta Launcher. Open as Administratior. Play.
    Always open the Beta with the launcher as Admin. Less error. More gameplay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to comment that there is a third way to heal pets for pet battles. Talking to a Stable Master has an option to heal and revive all your pets, even after you have done the quest to get Revive Pets.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unable to log on to the beta atm since the game crashes before I get a character on for now . But does this mean the pets are back now, since last it seemed awefully like it was set at lvl 90 still.

In reg. to the DS run - I´m conflicted. Would love to help, but anything regarding "that" character turns me off so much.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

This system will actually assist you in finding players to PvP and PvE with, not to join your guild, but they can join you through the cross-server groups and raids features. While leveling up you will once again have more players in the world to interact with. With friendly players, you will be able to interact with them and maybe end up on each other’s friends’ lists, and grouping up again later for either PvP or PvE. With more players of the opposite faction running about, you will also have more world PvP too

*sarcasm on*
    Or to tell you the truth, we hope that this way we gonna generate more money...cause this shall show you how nice the guilds on high-pop-servers are and make players on low-pop-servers trans even more. This obviously is a better alternative for us than just allowing players to trans for free from low-pop-servers or merge servers....cause in such a case we wouldn't get a single dollar. *sarcasm off*

If they don't come up with something better than this untill my anual pass runs out then the MMO's of Blizz are history for me...cause this shows that it's just about generating as much money as possible even of those that have already been fooled into joining low pop servers by Blizz.

They gave librams at the hip to priests before they gave them to Paladins.

Of course, they gave Priests the pulsing ground light effect of paladin Auras from WC3, so I guess no one should be too surprised.

Sigh.

I made a video last week about the pets ;3It's rough and unpolished but here it is if you want to see it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi8FGe0rb-M

Who's Exorsus? Don't you mean Exodus of Cho'gall?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can pets still be used for just vanity purposes now?

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else amused that Paladins have been begging to have their librams show up on their armor for years, then their librams are taken away and priests immediately get a set with a holy book at the waist?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nonamexs View Post
    Boring? Maybe for you, but more than 32.000 people would disagree with you, both haters and fans of Athene.
    Secondly, I just can't understand how can some1 think of Athene as an idiot when he's doing such a good thing like Saving Children's lives.
    I guess his Athene persona was really successful at trolling all of ya, since you're either jealous of his success or just can't take trolling
    Oh and Youarefired the idiot part wasn't refering to you, I know you didn't call him an idiot in this post.
    How is it even a charity event if they are going to win prize money for what they do? A charity event means all money goes to a good cause. I bet none of those participating guilds could give a rats ass about children's rights anywhere and are just in it for the fame + prize money. Also, Athene is just annoyingly obnoxious and likewise will do anything to keep his 'popularity'. This whole thing is just so doublesided its making me sick to my stomach.

Deleted
    After watching the vid i did wanna do some Pet battles, but the training required level 90 now.