Poll: How will you use RMAH?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Will you use Diablo3 RMAH?

I want to see what the community thinks about this and if they are going to use it. Most of people might think they will make a fortune out of selling items. Please vote! Personally i think i will use it rarely and if there is one item i want and it cost like 2$ maybe i will buy it.
    Last edited by Deepsidedj; 2012-05-12 at 08:52 AM.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

I'll use it for both, depends on needs.
    I'll only spend money I earn, not putting down my own money to buy items, though
    Sorry I'm selfish
    Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools

- Napoleon Bonaparte

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt I will use it, at least not to buy anything. I'd rather farm/trade the stuff I want.

Sell only. Although if I "earn" enough, I'll probably just spend that. The fees to get real money are ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

That RMAH is so smartly linked with the Gold AH and the economy/advancement of characters that the third option is the only option when you play D3.

At least that was what stroke me in Beta.

I may use both or not even for selling. It depends on my luck, my mood and the cost of the items on RMAH.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hope to sell enough items to pay for my wow sub. i will not buy anything from it, ever.
    i do not spew profanities. i enunciate them clearly, like a fucking lady.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A8lh%C3%A8im/

Deleted
    I am poor, so I will not use it.

I don't plan on doing any buying at all, I definitely like finding stuff more. I may, however, sell stuff. I know I won't make a fortune, I don't expect to, but...well, it's kind of the way I always looked at getting tips for doing karaoke jobs: even if I only get $1 out of it, that's $1 more than I would've had otherwise.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Nobody use it to buy only eh?
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

10+ Year Old Account
    I will probably invest 10-20€ at the start and will try to increase that. I will sell stuff but probably also buy stuff (even if it is only to resell it later). At least I will try to make some money. xD

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I shall be selling only. Would be really nice if I could atleast make the money I spent buying the game back.

I put "buy and sell" but there is a pretty good chance I'll ignore it completely. It's not that I'm completely averse to dropping the odd fiver on some pixels but in D3 the pixels are so small (or rather there are very few pixels to an item) I'm not sure I could bring myself to spend on them unless they did something really cool.

There's even a good chance I'll just vendor or disenchant all my crap rather than sort through it for the AH (either gold or RM), I can be very lazy like that.

Deleted
    I'll just be selling stuff really.

I say that but if I've been hunting something for weeks and its on the RMAH at £5 I'd probably take a dip.

I marked "I will use RMAH for both buying and selling." because I am gonna buy items from RMAH and sell them for gold and sell the gold for $.
    But before that, I am gonna sell best items on RMAH because prices will be the highest at the begining.

Probably not, I will only use the Gold AH or Jsp Forum Gold.

I highly doubt I would ever use it. Even if it is officially run by Blizzard, it would just make me feel dirty. :P The idea of it doesn't sit well with me, so I'll just stick to buying and selling with gold.

I think I plan on using to buy and sell. Hopefully I'll be able to just stay even and I'll be happy, meaning only spending as much as I make so I don't have to dip into my own cash but I'm sure I'll be tempted if it's something I really want and the price is reasonable (less than $2-3)..... Going to be very interesting to see how it evolves.
    Necroshie - Affliction Warlock of Sargeras (US) Alliance

Alot of people will be trying to make money from it. Most will get undercut and not sell anything.

Deleted
    i will probaly sell items yes, and only buy if i make any.