Thread: Did anyone else

Did anyone else

Did anyone else pre order 4 CEs to hodl onto three and sell thim in 3-4 years for rediculous amounts of profit?

Quote Originally Posted by Nephlim View Post
    Did anyone else pre order 4 CEs to hodl onto three and sell thim in 3-4 years for rediculous amounts of profit?
    You are the reason it took me 2 months to find a copy.

this.... I don't even....

I didn't even buy one

Deleted
    I know someone who's ordered 3 to sell 2. I've just got normal version from annual pass

i hate you....... lol

had to settle for normal casue they dont exist anymore

Enjoy making a small profit in a few years. I'm sure it will be worth the wait

Quote Originally Posted by Nephlim View Post
    Yes, I bought 5. I also plan on going to walmart and buying as many as they'll let me.

Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    Enjoy making a small profit in a few years. I'm sure it will be worth the wait
    They are already going for more than 170.00+ oh and just to give you an idea. I did the same thing for Vanilla WoW and sold 4 of them for 400-700 soon as TBC came out. I regret that because they are now going for 2700.00+ on amazon.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I bought 2. 1 to keep, 1 to sell in about 30 years. (assuming I'm still alive by then). Could you imagine the price people will pay for a Sealed Collectors Edition of a Blizzard Game (Blizzard, I assume would be defunct by then)

Deleted
    Yes. I did. I saw an original WoW CE on eBay a few weeks ago with 20 bids on it... at a price of nearly 2.5k. I'm not expecting Diablo to sell that high so fast (due to there more than likely being like 10 times of what there was for the original WoW CE), but still. Should bring in a nice wage eventually :P

ETA: to give everyone an idea of how wanted CE's are: my partner and I play WoW and buy a CE each, selling one on later. About a year ago, we sold our USED Wotlk CE for £170. Nearly 4 x what we paid for it.
    Last edited by mmoc07a213e360; 2012-05-12 at 10:33 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoef View Post
    ETA: to give everyone an idea of how wanted CE's are: my partner and I play WoW and buy a CE each, selling one on later. About a year ago, we sold our USED Wotlk CE for £170. Nearly 4 x what we paid for it.
    Get out! Really? A USED one?.. Tempting to sell my one. :O

I'll take one of those off your hands at 75% of cost in 30days when your stuck with it

This, it was impossible for me to find a copy.