Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
3
4
5
  1. #81
    Bloodsail Admiral Rinoa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In an igloo.
    Posts
    1,182
    Hoi!

    With all the fuzz about the new expansion pack I've started dabbling a bit in Diablo again. I'm playing as SNS Wizard currently with roughly 200k unbuffed sheet DPS. If anyone is interested in slaying monsters with me, feel free to add me at Red#2506 - say where you're adding me from though, "MMO-C" or something of the like will suffice. I play on the european servers.

    Have a good one everyone.

  2. #82
    Looking for two solid players for 5 Infernal Machines later today.. if your geared enough, hopefully Inferno 10 Machines.. if interested add Juno86#1207.

  3. #83
    60(30+p) Boulder Barb LF Über runs: Armory Link

    *I just recently started playing again and I'm working on gearing up my barb and leveling my paragon levels(31) a bit before making the hop over to the crusader. I have one Infernal Machine, but I'm currently farming for more. Add Ulgrim#1992

  4. #84

    Powerlevel trading

    Hello,
    Sadly, all of my friends that played Diablo 3 left around the same time i did, and none of them came back for patch 2.0. I would like to get one or two more characters leveled up to 60 before the expansion, but don't have anyone to do powerleveling with.

    So, i am looking for someone in a similar situation that would be interested in powerleveling 1 or 2 characters for each other in the coming week or so.

    PM me if you are interested, and we can work out details

    Thanks!

  5. #85
    Field Marshal Dorderi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    57

    Boosting

    Anyone here whos Willing to boost While we have 50% increased exp when i reach 23 i can use my full levling set Cain's and Bane set + ive got rings etc ive got about 90% bonus without the 50% so it would go extremly fast once ive reached 23

    Can do Boost for Boost if wanted
    If interested add Thaurius#2108

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorderi View Post
    Anyone here whos Willing to boost While we have 50% increased exp when i reach 23 i can use my full levling set Cain's and Bane set + ive got rings etc ive got about 90% bonus without the 50% so it would go extremly fast once ive reached 23

    Can do Boost for Boost if wanted
    If interested add Thaurius#2108
    In case you're wondering, the best method for boosting up untill lvl ~55 is as follows:
    Go into your own game and set it to Torment 6.
    Have a lvl 70 bro join you and playthrough the game.

  7. #87
    The Lightbringer Blitzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    In case you're wondering, the best method for boosting up untill lvl ~55 is as follows:
    Go into your own game and set it to Torment 6.
    Have a lvl 70 bro join you and playthrough the game.
    I'm so surprised it hasn't been nerfed yet haha
    “It is either easy or impossible.” - Salvador Dali

    WoW characters:
    Greed [Priest] -
    Blitzo[Warrior] -Rex[Hunter] -Jax [Paladin] -
    Gluttony [Mage]

  8. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    In case you're wondering, the best method for boosting up untill lvl ~55 is as follows:
    Go into your own game and set it to Torment 6.
    Have a lvl 70 bro join you and playthrough the game.
    Well the best method is to have a level 70 take you through a T6 rift .. took my friend from 1-60 in ~30 minutes. Could of done it in 20 if we weren't goofing around.
    My YouTube
    My Twitch

    Smashed by a car at 64 Kmph and walked away with just a grazed elbow, tank. 29/11/13

  9. #89
    The Lightbringer Bigbazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    3,623
    The above only works if the account has already unlocked torment (by having a level 60 character). A friend of mine started playing and wanted to boost him, he wasn't able to make a Torment game so without thinking I made a T6 game and we started going... I thought to myself, damn shit these monsters are hitting hard. Dumbass didn't realise for a good 10mins that it was a level 70 Torment 6 game.

    Pretty quickly gave up on that, I was able to kill stuff but it was clear that my char built around farming T2-3 was not capable of sustaining/surviving that for long. We ended up boosting him through Torment 2 rifts (level 70 ones), he just tagged along. If you can run a T6 rift (at the appropriate low level) then you could probably get it done in 20 mins with some runspeed.
    I7 2600k @4.5ghz : 16GB DDR3 : GTX670 : Firestudio : Naga : G27

  10. #90
    Dreadlord Korrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    758
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    The above only works if the account has already unlocked torment (by having a level 60 character). A friend of mine started playing and wanted to boost him, he wasn't able to make a Torment game so without thinking I made a T6 game and we started going... I thought to myself, damn shit these monsters are hitting hard. Dumbass didn't realise for a good 10mins that it was a level 70 Torment 6 game.

    Pretty quickly gave up on that, I was able to kill stuff but it was clear that my char built around farming T2-3 was not capable of sustaining/surviving that for long. We ended up boosting him through Torment 2 rifts (level 70 ones), he just tagged along. If you can run a T6 rift (at the appropriate low level) then you could probably get it done in 20 mins with some runspeed.
    You can make a lvl 1 and set it to torment 6 in adventuremode, invite your friend, promote him/her to leader, change to your lvl 70 and start boosting.
    Doesn't matter whatever picture I post here, "Scrapbot" will allways infract me for it.

  11. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    I'm so surprised it hasn't been nerfed yet haha
    I don't even think it will be - in D2 it was the way to boost characters, and now it's not like you're leeching exp like with the cursed chest thing that has been addressed some time ago.

    This way, you're asking help from an high level friend to boost you through levels - not a bug or an exploit, it's like in WoW asking to a level 90 to run you through low level zones/quest/dungeons to get faster xp.

  12. #92
    The Lightbringer Blitzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    3,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I don't even think it will be - in D2 it was the way to boost characters, and now it's not like you're leeching exp like with the cursed chest thing that has been addressed some time ago.

    This way, you're asking help from an high level friend to boost you through levels - not a bug or an exploit, it's like in WoW asking to a level 90 to run you through low level zones/quest/dungeons to get faster xp.
    In WoW though, if a high level runs you through dungeons, your XP is lower then if you were to kill the mob yourself. That's why people do that mob-tagging thing.
    “It is either easy or impossible.” - Salvador Dali

    WoW characters:
    Greed [Priest] -
    Blitzo[Warrior] -Rex[Hunter] -Jax [Paladin] -
    Gluttony [Mage]

  13. #93
    BattleTag: Fastidious#1897
    Region: US - AMERICA
    Gamemode: TORMENT 1-4 RIFTS/BOUNTIES
    Class: ALL WELCOME!

    LFM T1 RIFT FARM SESH w/Homicidal Gaming! 600k+ DPS only..Bring shards or be willing to do a few bounties! Come have a drunk, listen to a good dubstep mix, and have fun at twitch.tv/hg_ponyboy

  14. #94
    BattleTag: Shaemis#1912
    Region: US - America
    Gamemode: Torment 1+ Rifts, Split Bounties
    Time: Latenight weekdays (9pm PDT+), earlier/longer on weekends.

    Have a mumble/teamspeak and some other friends who play at that time, just looking for some more company!

  15. #95
    BattleTag : Val#1862
    Region : US
    Difficulty : HC Torment 2 and lower rifts bounties whatever
    Time : 3PM EST until late

    Have a vent and Skype are also possible.

    Aveline's amazing work!

  16. #96
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    193
    Battle Tag: Groinhammer#1442
    Region:US
    Softcore/Hardcore:Softcore
    Difficulty/Act:Completed. Looking specifically for Bounty farming on Torment 2-3!

  17. #97
    High Overlord Rebslack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    144

    [XB1] LFM T5/6 Rift Farming - Regular Group

    Looking to put a regular group together for Torment 5/6 Rift farming. Sick to death of joining public games to find at least 1 person doing 450mil DPS with modded gear.

    Legit players, apply within!

    Currently have a fully geared zDPS pull monk and Phys Pet Doc (missing 1 or 2 pieces to be able to play full Jade + Quet).

    Looking for people that for people that can handle T5 (preferably T6) to make this efficient. Hoping to find a decent Crusader / Wiz / DH / Leap-quake barb.

    Gametag is Rebslack. Not interested in adding people for gifts or whatever, so please only add me if you're interested in grouping for T5/6 rifts regularly.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •