Thread: Achievements!

Achievements!

Okay, so looking at the achievements, I just know that I'm going to be the hugest achievement whore in this game just like I was in WoW. For those of you who haven't seen them yet, here's a link for you: http://www.diablofans.com/topic/4108...-achievements/ (possible spoilers). I'm really looking forward to this game again now. My excitement had kind of died down, but now I am just too stoked. Anybody else really looking forward to these? I dunno what it is about achievements, but they are definitely my weakness.

I don't know why but I found the fact that the achievement for getting 100mil gold is called 'the one percent' hilarious. And for some reason I assumed that the hardcore character achievements would be feats of strength or something, knowing there is an achievement for getting a hardcore char to lv 60 is going to kill me.

Oh, oops. Didn't see that. :P Search tool never seems to yield results for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sillabear View Post
    I don't know why but I found the fact that the achievement for getting 100mil gold is called 'the one percent' hilarious. And for some reason I assumed that the hardcore character achievements would be feats of strength or something, knowing there is an achievement for getting a hardcore char to lv 60 is going to kill me.
    Feats of Strength are only for things that are temporarily available and will not be available again. Like WoW's Anniversary FoS or "The Chosen One." Something that will ALWAYS be available to anyone who is able to, like clearing Inferno on HC will never be a FoS.

Deleted
    Closing because of this