Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    This isn't telling me much. I still know nothing about the game. Please stop telling me that it's so popular and everything, and tell me why!
    Loot Whorism became popular with this game.EPICs!
    In my opinion this is why .

It's hard to find a good hack and slash. I was excited for Dungeon Siege III and then soo disappointed. Torchlight was a bit too bland for my taste and I don't know. Good old hack and slash is just good change of pace. Not to mention it plays quite like LoL with the stutter stepping attacks. That's nice.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskmourne View Post
    Was wow your first MMO?
    Yes, but by no means the only one i've played - i've taken extensive breaks of up to half a year at a time multiple times since TBC, and in the gaps i've played WAR, Rift, GW1, and SWTOR. I'm MMOless atm until GW2 because I refuse to resub to WoW, as i completely disagree with the direction Blizzard is taking it and don't want to funnel them a continuous stream of money for it. But off topic... and why do you ask anyway?
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

10+ Year Old Account
    Iv never really played Diablo 1 and 2. I have seen my friend play it (he is even younger then me by few odd years) and did't really like it. At that time I was not really a gamer, few odd internet caffee runs with the friends from my street every few weeks playing CS1.5 and CS1.6 and often WC3 as well but never D1/D2.

But so far I like Diablo 3 and since the invitation to Beta few months before its closing as well I have really been looking forward to this game and can't wait to play it on the launch day.

The only other games that I am in interest in are GTA 5, CS:GO and slightly in GW2 but other then that, that's all for this year.
    -K