Talking Boomkin - Road to Gladiator

I'm not making a Grind video this week but I did upload a video of a gladiator critiquing a LSD2 vs PHDK game. Hope you enjoy it!

I've started a YouTube series about making my way up to becoming a Gladiator with my Boomkin. Along the way I will be making Arena, battleground and rated battleground videos along with making guides and tips and tricks. Also, instead of it being just the run-of-the-mill PvP video I am going to be going out to different places doing different things while talking about the video/tip/guide/etc.

Check out the video and let me know what you think about this series. I do ask that you please don't overly flame skill because the point of this video or rather what I envision is for people to see what I went through and the things I did to become a gladiator and hopefully learn some helping things from my mistakes and tricks I pick up along the way. However, I always welcome with open arms any constructive criticism!

I plan on keeping this post updated with the latest videos in the series. =]
    Last edited by bloodveinmovies; 2012-05-31 at 08:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish the opening of the video wasn't influenced by Swifty.

That said, it was otherwise a good video. I like that the video community is continuing to persevere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Nice vid, whats the add-on that puts the icon above the head of people who are CC'd? Like when they are cloned or rooted, the icon displays above their head. I hope you know what I'm talking about here haha.

Also, my only advice is to shift more. It's pretty much the definitive trademark of the druid class. It doesn't seem like you're doing a lot of shifting but I think you admitted that in the intro lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    Also, my only advice is to shift more.
    Alternately use those globals to spam more moonfire insect swarm moonfire insect swarm moonfire insect swarm moonfire insect swarm AMAGAD INSTANT STARSURGE PROC KILL SOMETHING

10+ Year Old Account
    get legendary staff and cunning and its highway to glad ^^

awesome man! best of luck to you bud

I'm not making a Grind video this week but I did upload a video of a gladiator critiquing a LSD2 vs RMP game. Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH264FTHMMk

Deleted
    I bet wearing a cap and shades inside raises his skills by atleast 1000 rating. For real!

Entertaining gameplay nonetheless