Thread: My overclocks

Deleted

My overclocks

Heya!
    I recently built my first computer ever, and I also overclocked the GPU and CPU! Since it's my first OC ever, I'd like to get some with more experience to take a look at it, and see if it's good and stable for use!
    I'll start off with my CPU OC, it is an Intel i5 2500k, my CPU cooler is the Thermal Take Frio. It idles at ~ 30 celcius, and 1,032 voltage.

As you can probably tell I ran Prime95 at standard settings for 12+ hours and this was the result.

Now, I'm not totally sure how to prove/show if my GPU OC is stable, but I overclocked my Twin Frozr III 570 to 900/2050 never going above 1,056 volt and 59 celcius in Furmark burn test. The voltage idles at 0,993, and I also ran about 4 Heaven benchmarks without any crashes.
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2012-05-12 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Resized image

Deleted
    Looks pretty decent, might wanna resize your image though btw. Tis a bit big :3

Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    Heya!
    I recently built my first computer ever, and I also overclocked the GPU and CPU! Since it's my first OC ever, I'd like to get some with more experience to take a look at it, and see if it's good and stable for use!
    I'll start off with my CPU OC, it is an Intel i5 2500k, my CPU cooler is the Thermal Take Frio. It idles at ~ 30 celcius, and 1,032 voltage.
    http://i.imgur.com/Ag6ES.png
    As you can probably tell I ran Prime95 at standard settings for 12+ hours and this was the result.
    If it survived P95 for 12hrs then yes, it's stable. I'm not accustomed to average overclocks but it seems like you got a good chip for both your CPU & GPU.
    The temps are fine, so you could either attempt to OC more, or if you're okay with 4.7GHz then you can try to drop your voltage so the CPU will run a little cooler.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Looks good mate, temps look good, 12 hours means that its very stable, so you're good to go!