Deleted

computer build around 1500 dollars

Hey, i am working on building my first computer for gaming (for a friend), and would like one that can play most games out atm on ultra without sacrificing the FPS at any times (atm the current desktop my friend uses runs wow at around 15-20 fps on low graphic with no action going on...), think it will be running in 1080i resolution, but not quite sure about that will have to check! The budget i've got for the computer is around 1500 dollars, and this is what i've come up with, suggestions would be appreciated! Only need help with the computer not all the monitor/speakers/mouse as i allready have these! i prefer buying everything within my own country (Denmark) but if i can save ALOT somewhere by buying outside that would be conscidered!

Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD65 250$ (originally going for the Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H but saw that the GPU uses PCI 3.0 Expres instead of the PCI express that gigabyte offers, so i wanted to upgrade to a better board and this one seemed nice even though its a bit mor expensive)
    CPU: I5 3570K ivy bridge 290$
    GPU: AMD Radeon HD7870 450$
    Ram/memory: G.SKILL Sniper 8GB (2 x 4GB) 80$
    Case: Corsair Carbide Series 500R Black Steel 140$
    PSU: Corsair Enthusiast Series Modular TX850M 165$ (know this one is overkill for current setup, but he wants to be sure that it can be upgraded and maybe later run 2 GPUs on crossfire, though not really sure how that works when your talking power useage))
    Hdd: Samsung 1TB SATAII/ 7200 HD103SJ 153$

Sorry about lacking links, wont let me post ehm
    Also i am expecting to get some crappy drive to load in cds, as i wont be running anything off cds, cept for installing stuff. Hope someone can help me with the build and give some response to it, i am a serius noob when it comes to building computers and it is my first one so dont want to mess it up big time for my friend and make a shitty computer

Thanks alot in advantage! hope i didn't miss any information

Deleted
    CPU: i5-3570K - 1686DKK
    Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45 - 891
    GPU: Sapphire RADEON HD 7870 - 2371DKK
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2 x 4 GB Low Profile Black - 378DKK
    HDD: Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB - 722DKK
    SSD: Crucial M4 128 GB - 886DKK
    PSU: XFX Black Edition 750W - 817DKK (Review)
    ODD: Samsung SH-222AB DVD-Burner - 154DKK
    Case: Corsair 500R - 854DKK

Total with SSD: ~8759 (Or 8641DKK ~$1500 toal if paired with a smaller HDD, WD Caviar Blue 500GB - 604DKK)

Total without SSD: ~7873DKK

All prices included shipping (each component) from each individual company so it might turn out a little cheaper overall or you can try buying at one or two places and compare.

I changed the motherboard to squeeze the budget down a little, you still get SLI support though. Alternatively you can buy the Asrock Z77 Extreme4 (link below), nice price, good performance, feature rich considering the price. If you prefer MSI then stick with that.

Technically you could probably run 2 x 7870 on a good quality PSU but 750W like the one I linked will definitely put you on the safe side, good reviews and saves you some money. I put a link to the Corsair unit if you prefer, note that the Antec PSU is actually made by/based on Seasonic (awesome PSU manufacturer).

With a budget like yours I feel you can afford to add an SSD to the system as well, however it is optional so I added a few different options based on what route you decide.

Hope that covers everything.

Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 - 1002DKK
    PSU: Corsair Enthusiast Series Modular TX750M - 844DKK