Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

T14 looks and theme

So, since it was posted on the main pare I thought it would be a good idea to discus it a bit.

Link to the original

So what are your thought? Myself, I'm rather buffaloed with both the design and color choices.

First color. The second version looks kinda ok, like something you would put in LFR, something that looks fine both for healer and DPS, even tho brown is not really our color. Third one is annoying, but to be expected. It seems they just like the idea of putting us in greens, some kind of fetish it seems. A throw back to ICC as well, but still, worm brown and yellow colors for no apparent reason.

And the first one? Purple, red, brown and blue?.. Warlock look, pretty much the same patterns and color scheme as Firelands armor. And the blue glow on head and shoulders does not even make sense on 2 out of 3 sets.

And what about the overall theme? I really have no idea. I mean we have some obvious choices among currently available tiers: the martial arts with Raiden hat for monks, again a demon for locks, samurai for warriors and chicken for paladins, but this one (and actually the mage one as well)? I'm actually not sure what the set represents. We have weird colors, horns on the head and some face on the shoulders. The face looks like a for or maybe a wolf.

A demon fox? Naruto style? But the horns on the shoulders are awkward, makes it look like rhino, but with horn twisted the other way around.

So I'm really curious what they were going for this time and why they chose priests for this.
    Last edited by mmoc485edc1e5f; 2012-05-16 at 09:43 PM.

Deleted
    I'm not sure on the helm, it looks as though the hair is still visible but without the haircut, one of things I dislike about most helms (most 'caps' do the same thing).

Either way I quite like the colours of the first 2. The green displeases me in a way that would make me happy if it was the LFR colour.

10+ Year Old Account
    The set looks a lot like a Mage or Warlock one, but the shoulders remind me of Rogue T13.

Nonetheless, it's a pretty cool looking set.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

When I look at this, I think mad burning cultist. Why did someone set the cultist on fire? Hell if I know. But that has got to hurt!
    The green one is more of a mad hippie cultist though. Lacks some flowers and the illusion is complete.

Either way - Not quite what I want my healer to wear though, but I guess this is for the shadow looks?
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Thank Blizz for transmog lol

It's a rather good looking set but it have the exact same flaws as some of the other sets in the 14th tier have had (mostely the PvP ones). It does not look like it's armourtype. This looks more like a leather set imo and that' mostly because of the head. But as Graywardenn said, Thank god for transmog

The set itself is atrocious. The helmet is very unique and that's the only part that I kind of like. Horns are usually a cool idea... just not sure how preist-like horns are? Definitely more of a shadow thing I think. It's an interesting set, I'll be curious to see it on my character. Not to say I won't be transmogging this because I most definitely will.

This reminds me of...

Deleted
    I've been lurking around trying different demon animals. First off, it's not a fox, the head looks off, you rarely see any renditions of demon fox with an actual horns, let alone visible tusks.

I did came across this images:

That's under the hell hound search. Also, notice the spikes on it's beard? Makes you think about a eastern dragon, cloud serpent or so, but the overall shape of the head is way different from one belonging to a lizard. So I'm still not sure what to make of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    So we get to be Dragonpriests now?

Cool.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Deleted
    Looks very, warlock-y-like but I like it, mainly because I play S priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww, I thought it made your eyes glow blue as well..I could of sworn the original one actually had glowing eyes on the human male model.

Without glowing eyes the set looks terrible, personally.
    Kil'Jaeden - US

Thanks to Lilliputia for the amazing signature!

15+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't get much worse tbh!

I guess we couldn't go two tiers without obnoxious flaming shoulders.

As far as I see it, that animal on the shoulders is a water dragon - with whiskers like cat fish have and horns. I really disliked it at first, but the theme makes sense, and I actually sort of like the second color scheme.

Deleted
    The thing is, it does not look like a dragon at all. I've never seen an image of a dragon where he would have it's snout in one line, usually they have the "head" part and the nose/maw part clearly separate. Also the teeth are all the same, like a predator, dragons usually have front tusks and the nose looks strange, pointy sharp nose is usually a way to picture a ferocious and rabid animal.

Since 4.3, I've been dressed like a pirate. I don't think this will change in MoP...
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

I don't mind this. I don't really care for the helm, but the robes and details in the armor is great. Should be boss for a shadow priest.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    This reminds me of...

I thought the same thing when I first saw it. I'm not too thrilled by most of the new tier sets especially ours. I think this will be a transmog tier for me. I actually enjoyed the look of t13 so I didn't transmog.

Deleted
    i dont like the look of it at all tbh but lucky for me i have never let looks bother me