Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggowaffles View Post
    Yes, buying a mount that will fetch a ridiculous amount, when I can just go into the raid and solo the boss for it, SO WRONG.

Drama queen.

Even on my dead server I see 3-4 people at a time with this mount. This isn't BC, get over it.
    Rare stuff should be kept rare, even if it's soloable it still requires a certain amount of time and dedication to achieve this.

I do hope that it's a placeholder, emo queen...

Deleted
    Wait... wut... Hunters get a resurrection? Looks like it's only for BM, but still... that's just not right.

Are you guys serious? 85% dmg nerf to pallies? Wtf? Nerf warlock dmg by that much so that other classes can compete with them.

Rare
    Stoped right about there. This mount isn't very rare anymore.

Deleted
    Okey another mount ruined.... thank you blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevox View Post
    Poor thing, how will you ever go on? It's honestly not that big of a deal.

Deleted
    We don't know much about the Black Market yet, but I don't like the idea of seeing rare mounts sold there.Would be even worse if they sold mounts that are no longer obtainable, and that comes from a passionate & rather rich mount collector, my pockets are just dying to get emptied-out for say... the old ZG Raptor, but no, just NO.

Anyway, the whole idea is rather silly and unfair - what we are seeing here is just placeholder items, hopefully.

and we finally know what gallywix is doing!!!!

Deleted
    5man mounts like stratmount, stonecore dragon etc would be "ok" but raid mounts thats just to much

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Black market, stereotyping China?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmon View Post
    and we finally know what gallywix is doing!!!!

Making bank on old items hes been hoarding.

Deleted
    One can solo kael on a dk easily enough, other classes don't have anything near that luxury, that is unfair. An AH where a mount may go up unoften with hundreds of people bidding on it so the prices are outrageous, sounds quite fair in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevox View Post
    Oh no i cant be a special snowflake showing off a mount that half the classes can solo!
    What ever shall i do now

Uhhhhhhh what? Also, Tier 3? I'm not going to like that if it's not at least a replica.

Deleted
    The black market is also selling T3 items which you can't get in the game anymore? I imagine some of rarer items on the black market might make all the way to 1M gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    We don't know much about the Black Market yet, but I don't like the idea of seeing rare mounts sold there.Would be even worse if they sold mounts that are no longer obtainable, and that comes from a passionate & rather rich mount collector, my pockets are just dying to get emptied-out for say... the old ZG Raptor, but no, just NO.
    I agree with this, as much as I would hate to see rare mounts up for bid, I can't say that it would stop me from buying say, a plagued or black proto or any of the other mounts that are no longer in game if they ever pop up on the black market.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixuraxu View Post
    One can solo kael on a dk easily enough, other classes don't have anything near that luxury, that is unfair. An AH where a mount may go up unoften with hundreds of people bidding on it so the prices are outrageous, sounds quite fair in comparison.
    I'm pretty sure every class can solo Kael'thas.

if they do sell mounts would probaly be what on the market 1-2 times a month to keep them rare

Where are the Black Market in Pandaria ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakurako View Post
    You've killed Kael'Thas 8 times and you got it. I've killed him around 40 times on different chars and has never seen it. Shut ur mouth
    Hmmm. Don't really get your point.