Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    More warrior "nerfs". Fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    More warrior "nerfs". Fantastic.
    Please do elaborate. I see
    "Deadly Calm New: You enter a battle trance, reducing the cost of your next 3 Heroic Strike or Cleave attacks by 10 Rage. Instant, 60 sec cooldown.

Fury
    Bloodsurge now has a 20% proc rate, down from 30%.

Arms
    Taste for Blood now each additional Overpower will hit for an additional 30% damage, up from 20%."
    Only nerf i see is a proc on bloodsurge. So one fury nerf, Not a warrior nerf, just a spec nerf. Then i see a arms buff, thats not a nerf, So that makes it even more invalid.
    Then deadly calm coming back, Also not a nerf, semi buff and helping prot wars.
    Where do these warriors nerf that i dont see? Except 10% on fury, which is yet again a SPEC

Hunter Pet Abilitiies Get Awesomness!! We got a BREZ w00t!

again nothing for rogues, seems to be forgotten every start of the expansions

haha... Glyph of Direction for Hunters: http://www.wowdb.com/spells/126179-glyph-of-direction (Increases your MD'd targets size by 30%)

Deleted
    nice paladin nerf :'(

Deleted
    Midnitte - Today
    Wonder whats with those legendaries, "last black dragon"? sounds like that black dragon you saved is dead and you stole his powers or something...
    Well Wrathion, even in living state, IS the last black dragon alive. I, for one, hope that I will beat shit out of that guy. And if the legendary would happen to be warlock uber-dark weapon, it would be cherry on the top. Also... Am I mistaken, or will this be first opening raid tier with its legendary? (dunno about MC, if Sulfuras was not added later. Too many time ago to remember)

Priests got an upgraded version of Lightwell with Glyph of Lightspring!
    http://www.wowdb.com/spells/126133-glyph-of-lightspring

Oooh, hunters get both 10% SP buff and a battle rez. The brez will be great in arenas, but the ability to bring 10% SP was DESPERATELY NEEDED in many 10s.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnitte View Post
    Wonder whats with those legendaries, "last black dragon"? sounds like that black dragon you saved is dead and you stole his powers or something...
    seems like the item Breath of the Black Prince is likely the way you upgrade your gear. They were talking about instead of having gear to spend your valor on you would instead be able to raise the item lvl of your current gear by 7. This is likely the item you will raise your tier 14 gear item lvl.

Quilen
    Eternal Guardian New: Returns the spirit to the body, restoring a dead target to life with 20% health and 20% mana. 20 yd range, 2 sec cast, 10 min cooldown.

Surface Trot New: Allows the Hunter and the Water Strider to walk across water for 10 min. Any damage will cancel the effect. Unlimited range, Instant.

So hunters get a battle rez, and we can walk on water.

Oh and finally basilisks tameable. Nice patch for hunters eh?
    Last edited by crazy23; 2012-05-12 at 08:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So from my understanding...Hunters can now brez? Well...thats something...something indeed

Water walking and a rez for hunters , I hope current pet limit gets increased from 5.

10+ Year Old Account
    The wording on Breath of the Black Prince makes it sound like you get to choose which type of item you want to be legendary.

Deleted
    sluggs - Today
    seems like the item Breath of the Black Prince is likely the way you upgrade your gear. They were talking about instead of having gear to spend your valor on you would instead be able to raise the item lvl of your current gear by 7. This is likely the item you will raise your tier 14 gear item lvl.
    If "the powers of the last black dragon" were only to increase ilvl by 14, his powers would be very, very low. He is descendant of Deathwing, expect him to do more then rais ilvl from tier 14 to tier 15 values.

Also, I do not believe myself that there will be "Tarecgosa 2.0", I am not part of high-end guild so I wouldnt be getting it anyway.

Tanking legendary seems not legit, since it would be only warrior/pala or DK only or Druid/monk (I believe blizz also stated this with statement that legendary will not be another Quel'Delar where you chose its form.) Also, it wont be shield for same reason.
    I will eagerly expect some announcement.

Are Shamans going to see any love? Seems all they've done is rework glyphs and change some mana costs for spells and tweak a few things here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockzalot View Post
    Are Shamans going to see any love? Seems all they've done is rework glyphs and change some mana costs for spells and tweak a few things here and there.
    Love? Are they broken? What would you change? Looking forward to your answers. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnitte View Post
    Or it might mean the last black dragon willingly gave you his power as he went out in a bang.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpyhooves View Post
    Wow people will really argue about anything on the internet.

Whats next?
    Pepsi vs Holy Pally which would win?
    Apple Mac vs Justin Bieber?

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tanklegendary inc?

In regards to "ERR_PVP_BLACKLIST_CAP " I wonder if they will do the same for PVE something like "ERR_PVE_BLACKLIST_CAP". God knows i'd love to blacklist heroic deadmines! :P