Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    You can buy ashes??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    Please do elaborate. I see
    "Deadly Calm New: You enter a battle trance, reducing the cost of your next 3 Heroic Strike or Cleave attacks by 10 Rage. Instant, 60 sec cooldown.

Fury
    Bloodsurge now has a 20% proc rate, down from 30%.

Arms
    Taste for Blood now each additional Overpower will hit for an additional 30% damage, up from 20%."
    Only nerf i see is a proc on bloodsurge. So one fury nerf, Not a warrior nerf, just a spec nerf. Then i see a arms buff, thats not a nerf, So that makes it even more invalid.
    Then deadly calm coming back, Also not a nerf, semi buff and helping prot wars.
    Where do these warriors nerf that i dont see? Except 10% on fury, which is yet again a SPEC
    Slow down there, tryhard. Way to take what I said out of context. Assuming and implying things impossible from such a small amount of words.

Bloodsurge got nerfed, and the Incite glyph is a nerf.

I know it's your opinion, but the idea of adding more superfluous buttons to the warrior class is a nerf as far as I'm concerned. It's (deadly calm) just gonna get macroed with Battleshout and forgotten. If it's on the GCD, it will be just another tedious burden warriors have to endure.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Deleted
    I hope the Ashes on AH is a joke. Seriously...

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are tired of taking part in PvP on certain maps, it looks like there is now a solution for you! ERR_PVP_BLACKLIST_CAP indicates that players will be able to blacklist maps when queuing for some type of PvP.
    Y...you mean I'll never have to do WSG or IoC ever again if I don't want to?

Oh God, I'm so happy...I think I'm gonna start crying...

Also, Black Market looks very intredasting, especially if those Tier 3 pieces are supposed to be there.

Does this mean we could be seeing other discontinued things posted? Like mounts? Like that delicious Ivory Raptor that's no longer in game?

Deleted
    Buying Ashes is wrong, wrong and more wrong.

easiest way to get ashes of al'ar: farm gold cap, be the first to bid when it pops up, win. assuming character cap is still 999,999g it's not a bad price for a rare mount with a FoS.

Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lared0n View Post
    maybe the items on there are placeholder at least i'm hoping so

Quote Originally Posted by kassy View Post
    easiest way to get ashes of al'ar: BUY gold to reach cap, be the first to bid when it pops up, win. assuming character cap is still 999,999g it's not a bad price for a rare mount with a FoS.
    Fixed ^_^ 10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Krold View Post
    Buying Ashes is wrong, wrong and more wrong.

Yes, buying a mount that will fetch a ridiculous amount, when I can just go into the raid and solo the boss for it, SO WRONG.

Drama queen.

Even on my dead server I see 3-4 people at a time with this mount. This isn't BC, get over it.

Deleted
    Blackmarket seems like a good moneysink.
    Alltough its gonna cause an uproar if they sell so rare mounts.
    Ohwell I dont mind :P.

Those armored druids forms are _awesome_! I'm rolling feral

black market ah will be the biggest gold sink ever introduced to the game, it's perfect for all the people with 10+mill gold after cata to dump a ton of it out of circulation.

I honestly don't know what the point of the black market auctions is... Are they trying to promote buying gold, because if anything was going to make me do it, this would be it. Personally, I think this is a bad idea if their intention is to fight chinese gold farmers and account stealing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lared0n View Post

You've killed Kael'Thas 8 times and you got it. I've killed him around 40 times on different chars and has never seen it. Shut ur mouth

Black market = one huge gold sink

Black Market Auction House... ... .. . . .what?

Ghostcrawler approves

Also, you are a god damn fool if you think Ashes of Alar are going to be up there frequently at all, a fool who needs to be PUNISHED.

That's... a lot of new hunter pet species.

Awesomeness. And finally tameable basilisks, 7 years later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there going to be a legendary right away?