Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    oh man I hope Corrupted Ashbringer can appear on that Black Market thing

I like how people are crying despite the fact that no one even knows how this is going to work, for all we know it might be a limited duration you get to use the mount or something.

As for 'rare' mounts like ashes being sold, I really don't care. I see like 30-40 people in org with it these days, it's nothing special. Bring on more gold sinks I say!

Also, you'll be able to farm this mount up to 50 times a week provided you have chars which are a high enough level to solo it, and at a 2% drop chance, you're pretty much guarenteed to get it in one week.
    Last edited by hasslehoof; 2012-05-12 at 10:26 PM.

Looks like the Male Pandaren dance was changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hunterts with combat rez ____ WHATTTT. Every damn noob group would want a hunter to have this pet now .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borador View Post
    That is a starting bid, every player on the server can then bid it up.
    Indeed. For a moment there I thought you could just buyout them for 20k and another would appear the next day. That made me a sad panda. But since you can't buyout, the price can easily reach 200k, if not more. At least I'd pay 200k any day for the ashes. A mount collector could pay 3x more for all I know. I just hope that there's all kinds of raid mounts for sale. One every few days so all the mounts will still stay rare and not everyone can afford them either.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Deleted
    What's going on with these dmg nerfs on protection paladins -.-
    I can't even hold aggro easily with the damage they do now... and yes... I know how to tank and hold threat

Omg. I'm ECSTATIC about this. I have a lot of gold and I'll be blowing it on the Black Market AH.

The big thing is that according to that screen shot of the blakc market, they are bringing back old armor sets and items that are no longer in game. AKA paly redemption armor color from naxx Vanllia. That makes me happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rather amusing to see Ashes of A'lar included. Not going to lay my hopes on buying it from the Black Market AH, though. Farming for me.

That out of the way, my favorite item is Forager's Gloves. Add gathering enchant, and my shaman will be a very happy gal! I should check if she has a Gnomish Army Knife, though. >_>
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    retarded idea. gold farmers will be happy about this though, gold prices should easily go up.
    Last edited by mmoc2cfe61b4f1; 2012-05-12 at 10:35 PM.

If they increase the gold cap, I don't see why not.

Edit: T3? Awesome! Maybe even Corrupted Ashbringer! Though I think those items should be reintroduced as low % drops, if at all.
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2012-05-12 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    retarded idea. gold farmers will be happy about it though, more business for them.
    What? Why? How? Its a gold sink it goes straight to blizz and gets off the market.....
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    w00t auto Lolwell O_O

Too bad the AH doesn't even work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goat pets? I am going to have some fun with that lol

retarded idea. gold farmers will be happy about this though, gold prices should easily go up.
    I'm sorry but what? )

The items are listed by Blizzard and the bidded gold will go to Blizzard, you can't get any profit out of it as a player(Other than the item you win, and all of the items are BoP)

>Goldsink
    >better business

Your name precedes your tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes View Post
    What? Why? How? Its a gold sink it goes straight to blizz and gets off the market.....
    Idiots will buy gold to get these items.

10+ Year Old Account
    BM-AH creates more demand for illegally farmed gold... seriously it's economy 101...

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    Also, you'll be able to farm this mount up to 50 times a week provided you have chars which are a high enough level to solo it, and at a 2% drop chance, you're pretty much guarenteed to get it in one week.
    I don't think math works how you think it works...but it's still a good point when you consider mounts are account wide now.