Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Spectral ghost wolf!

Is anyone here as excited as I am about this? I will be running across the water in my spectral ghost form for hours on end in joy.
    Do you think they are hearing us? They also changed the chain heal graphics. This is just wonderful! Morale is at an all time high!

Deleted
    I just hope this is the start of the avalanche for Shamans - the same way Warlocks got completely reworked.

Enhancement Rotation is aweful, waiting 8 and 10 seconds to hit 2 buttons isn't fun at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know what you mean. Also if anyone can find or make a video showing us what it looks like, that would be fantastic!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltingfaces View Post
    I know what you mean. Also if anyone can find or make a video showing us what it looks like, that would be fantastic!
    I would, but the glyph is unavailable at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamohn View Post
    I would, but the glyph is unavailable at the moment.

I'll get a picture in a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuhnai123 View Post
    I just hope this is the start of the avalanche for Shamans - the same way Warlocks got completely reworked.

Enhancement Rotation is aweful, waiting 8 and 10 seconds to hit 2 buttons isn't fun at all.
    If you're waiting 8 and 10 seconds for SS/LL all the time, you're playing Enhancement completely wrong. That has literally never been Enhancement's priority, ever.

If you actually started using all your abilities properly, you wouldn't ever be waiting that long between attacks.

saw it on beta and was exactly how i thought it will be and its rather big

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Willing View Post
    -snip-
    Ooh, maybe I just have to get it from that vendor in the instances. I have pretty much every other one, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamohn View Post
    Ooh, maybe I just have to get it from that vendor in the instances. I have pretty much every other one, though.
    well, i didn't buy it, i just had it learned. my toon was a live copy, not a premade. not sure if there's a difference.

Deleted
    its awesome, i havnt tried the auto waterwalking for the wolf or warlock dreadsteed but the spectral wolf is nice.
    and it seemed a bit bigger too XD

the watery chain heal is also a nice animation

wow.... I was expecting a nicer model for it.... I really don't like that wolf model. It's old and just crappy. I mean this is MoP we are talking about, we could at least have gotten the "skoll" like model.

I personally am SO excited about this, really. Im glad they chose the regular wolf model. The northrend skoll model looks mangy and sickly lol Last time i checked, my shaman is not a scruffy vagabond lol

Me gusta. (10 charz)

well, i didn't buy it, i just had it learned. my toon was a live copy, not a premade. not sure if there's a difference.
    You probably had Glyph of the Arctic Wolf learned before copying over as that glyph got turned into Glyph of the Spectral Wolf.

wasnt sure what spectral wolf they meant but omg i love this change xD
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootstrapper View Post
    Lets hope they do a better job than they did with Lightning bolt, because that really ended up looking like shit. Hopefully they will bring back the old effect again, because the one that is used in-game at the moment is really messed up. At least that is my opinion.
    Yeah lightning bolt became lightning stream. It is hideous and feels like it doesn't hit hard. I mean, look at lava burst? You see that bad boy coming towards your face and you're in trouble. You see lightning bolt and you don't have that feeling
    Also the spectral wolf is the SAME as the old model? NOOOOO! I wish it was like something the druids got. You know, new models. Well at least we are getting SOME love now.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    My biggest issue with it, is that besides turning you into a spectral wolf - it also makes you bigger, thus it seems as if you run slower :s

Honestly, I'd prefered getting turned into Skoll

---------- Post added 2012-05-13 at 10:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bootstrapper View Post
    Lets hope they do a better job than they did with Lightning bolt, because that really ended up looking like shit. Hopefully they will bring back the old effect again, because the one that is used in-game at the moment is really messed up. At least that is my opinion.
    Lightning Bolt may be a bit streamy atm, but the former one was just a mess of low-ress lines attached to a low-ress ball. Chances of reverting it back 0.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you're waiting 8 and 10 seconds for SS/LL all the time, you're playing Enhancement completely wrong. That has literally never been Enhancement's priority, ever.

If you actually started using all your abilities properly, you wouldn't ever be waiting that long between attacks.
    Yeah, I was just about to post something similar to this. Shouldn't be waiting that long between attacks.
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

Doesn't it look like the feral spirit that Enhance shammies summon?