Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Twotonsteak View Post
    After serving his term of enlistment, the Marines kept my brother for an addition year+ based on their "stop lose" procedure. When he was finally released they offered him no help and no services to re-acclimate him into civilian life. He was given no viable training in the Corp that could be used for a civilian job, despite all the promises made.
    My brother joined the military and is currently getting paid a hell of a lot to go live and "work" in Europe, spending time in Germany, Italy, among others. Meanwhile, they're also paying for his continued education and when he gets back he will enjoy some of the best benefits from one of the most stable jobs.

Just because you know one person with a bad experience doesn't mean the whole organization is bad. Recruiters are actually having to turn kids down now because people are starting to realize what a hell of a nice gig the US military is.

10+ Year Old Account
    This woman has mental health issues.

From what I read on reddit, she does this ALL THE TIME. There's even a website dedicated to her insane rants: http://crazyblueprotestinglady.blogspot.com/
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone commented on youtube saying they know who she is and she is in fact mentally ill, but still, definitely a messed up message.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I can't even bring myself to watch the video, those are the strangest arguments I've ever heard just skimming through the article.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    This woman has mental health issues.

From what I read on reddit, she does this ALL THE TIME. There's even a website dedicated to her insane rants: http://crazyblueprotestinglady.blogspot.com/
    I've already said in this thread I've met her in real life, she does have mental health issues.

---------- Post added 2012-05-13 at 05:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    Someone commented on youtube saying they know who she is and she is in fact mentally ill, but still, definitely a messed up message.
    Yup shes at my university almost every day all year around making speeches, with no coherency.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I can't even bring myself to watch the video, those are the strangest arguments I've ever heard just skimming through the article.
    It's actually pretty sad. It's obvious she has a mental illness, and someone obviously told her a bunch of nonsense that she held onto for life.

She will continue to believe she is right, and people will continue to make fun of her for how (supermassive obviously) wrong she is.

Again, pretty sad. I kinda feel bad for her.

Deleted
    Closing this. The General Off-Topic rules sticky lists sexuality as a topic which should not be discussed on the site.