Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    This thread is sorta misrepresenting the situation.

I think a lot of Voodoo were already bored with Rift.
    Exactly, so why is the opening post (and a few of the follow ups) so keen to bash them for something completely different and untrue?

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    I agree, the Thread has been derailed, but to some people all these "top" Guilds can do no wrong, another 'top' Guild will rise up to the occasion next week, a different Guild other than Voodoo or Maximation or whoever will kill Laethys and Maelforge, the cycle continues, the World goes on...
    Oh you agree that the thread that you created misrepresents the situation? Then why did you make it except to make clear to everyone once again your distaste for raiders?

If you have a problem with their conduct well that's your affair I am not sure why everyone else has to be bored to tears with your ridiculous innuendo and accusations that I note you fail to back up with any evidence at all. You're becoming as bad as Puremallace. I'm all ears for any actual news about RIFT but I couldn't give a flying monkies about the drama and he said she said BS that goes on elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    I agree, the Thread has been derailed, but to some people all these "top" Guilds can do no wrong, another 'top' Guild will rise up to the occasion next week, a different Guild other than Voodoo or Maximation or whoever will kill Laethys and Maelforge, the cycle continues, the World goes on...
    I do agree other guilds will show up on the scene in time. However, it does hurt the prestige of Rift raiding when big guilds bow out or give it a bad name all the same.

Raiders are not the majority. But they matter a lot to an MMO's perception and luster. I know of only one major MMO that can suffer such exploit mockeries or initial bugginess and still command the market as the premiere raid environment.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-05-13 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by u9k13tjc View Post
    Take it to PMs please both of you, no one here gives a shit about your little squabble.
    Speak for yourself buddy.

Ofcourse they are likely to be bored with Rift if they played it for that long. Not like end-game model for such players are anything great.

Deleted
    thread has derailed, close it please

Slipmat, Tarien, will you two ladies take the handbags and drama somewhere else? It's getting kinda ridiculous now. Not to say it wasn't when it started, but nonetheless...

Edit: @ Fencers. This is offtopic but thread is prob getting closed soon anyway so...

I beleive the exact nature fo GW2 endgame hasn't actually been fully released yet. I think that ArenaNet have said they have some specific plans for endgame that we don't know about yet. That said you are right; endgame as we know it does not and i beleive will not exist in GW2.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    Slipmat, Tarien, will you two ladies take the handbags and drama somewhere else? It's getting kinda ridiculous now. Not to say it wasn't when it started, but nonetheless...
    It's been an hour since either of us posted, I don't really think it was necessary for you to post this.

From the sounds of this, a top guild got bored of the game, raided one last week and released a vid of a hard fight they have yet to beat before quitting for good.

Then the incredibly butthurt OP read miles into it and made a big deal out of it.
    Grow up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    It's been an hour since either of us posted, I don't really think it was necessary for you to post this.
    Maybe it's been an hour but the amount of bitching you did to each other should have never happened. That's why this site has PMs. You derailed the shit out of this topic. Honestly, it doesn't matter if it's been a week since either one of you last replied. It doesn't change the fact people have to either read through your fight or scroll further just because neither of you are mature enough to hang both of yours dirty laundry out to dry and take the fight to PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
    Maybe it's been an hour but the amount of bitching you did to each other should have never happened. That's why this site has PMs. You derailed the shit out of this topic. Honestly, it doesn't matter if it's been a week since either one of you last replied. It doesn't change the fact people have to either read through your fight or scroll further just because neither of you are mature enough to hang both of yours dirty laundry out to dry and take the fight to PMs.
    And yet people keep bringing it up because they want to play Mommy and say their piece. Just let it die.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread has completely derailed. Please keep all your personal guild issues to PM's.

This thread has run it's course and won't result in constructive discussions now if ever.