Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I don't see why people care so much, honestly. The vast majority of these animals are killed humanely, only a small percentage happen to go through this, and honestly, shit happens. You fix the problem after.

And just to bring up the post that said human rights and animal rights don't compete with each other, we could use the time and money used to enforce stricter regulations on these slaugherhouses on something that affects humans, for example, enforcing stricter safety regulations on factories or really any sort of dangerous profession.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Do you think that planet can support a population of 7 billion vegans...?
    What happens in the winter? Or in a bad harvest...
    the stupid people that dont know how to adapt/live in the real world die out.. we should try this tbh.. the world would be a better place for it i think

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Raw pigs meat makes you sick. If you don't cook your pork properly then I think you might have parasites in your gut as we speak.
    Well that's mostly because they literally roll around in their own shit.

ITT stuck up cunts telling people eating meat is murder and you're a monster for doing it. Killing people is murder and even then you're not always a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Raw pigs meat makes you sick. If you don't cook your pork properly then I think you might have parasites in your gut as we speak.
    Actually I eat rare pork. The fear of Trichinosis was legit decades ago. Changes in how meat is inspected and grown have reduced trichinosis occurrence to about 10 or 11 per year and THOSE are from wild game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Randomster View Post
    Pray tell how is the Earth supposed to upkeep 7 billion idiots with only vegetarian food ?!? There isn't enough space on the planet for plants to be grown to feed so many people. So we will be tearing down forrests and draining lakes to make room for grain fields.

Humanity simply cannot survive if everyone becomes a vegan.
    If you didn't know that growing plants is many times more efficient than growing animals, then there's really nothing further to say here. Guess you thought that cows just pop out of the ground..

Deleted
    Too much spam, flaming and general trolling in this thread for it to continue. Locking it.