Quick Question About Inscription Leveling Pack

As the title says, how much would you pay for a 1-525 inscription leveling pack. And also, i just started doing PvE and realized the gemming + enchanting is very expensive, do you have any quick tips on making just even a few hundred gold? I don't want long explanations just a quick answer. I already do all the TB dailies aswell as buy transmog items on the AH for low and sell for higher. Thanks in advance for the help/ tips.

No clue on the pack.

But to make a few hundred gold... solo MC, run a few random dungeons (especially if you can get the satchel). The random dungeon bonus alone is like 80g, plus if you get the satchel that's another 50g at least.

Deleted
    Leveling packs are too much hassle.

Making gold without professions, then just do the molten front dailies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd pay 8-10k but first calculate it here then mark it up based on your realm price fro profit.

Quote Originally Posted by Arida View Post
    I'd pay 8-10k but first calculate it here then mark it up based on your realm price fro profit.
    OMG thank you so much for showing me this!

Deleted
    Just tried the calculation tool, and the prices are WAY off for my server - make sure you double check all prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwnasaurus Rex View Post
    Just tried the calculation tool, and the prices are WAY off for my server - make sure you double check all prices.

yeah, it also tells you to buy herbs other than cata herbs for inscription which is a fat waste of gold. way cheaper to just buy cata herbs and trade in blackfallow ink

You can't begin to mill cata herbs until 425 skill level, so you'd need the use of another scribe in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by wolffish View Post
    You can't begin to mill cata herbs until 425 skill level, so you'd need the use of another scribe in that case.

if you dont have one im sure you could find someone in trade to do it for a few hundred gold.

Your guid should supply you with some gems and enchants :P

What profs do you have if any? I would assume you don't have any max since you are asking about a profession pack. Get a profession cap, or close to cap (depends on what prof) and start trying to make money that way. Gathering professions are always good.