Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Engineer's Flame Hammer feels so rewarding and looks awesome and it's our default RMB skill!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Restart steam.
    Noticed. So weird.

Ok, question. Anyone know how to set it to not play sound/music when tabbed out, like I am right now? Playing in Windowed Full Screen if it makes a difference.

Deleted
    I deleted the local content then re-downloaded the game, it works fine now, just have to wait for runicgames website to come back up to reg to play online.

10+ Year Old Account
    The outlander is so freaking awesome! Love this game !!
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been playing for the last 1-2 hours. I am level 12 and i absolutely love this game so far. It feels like everything D3 should have been but isnt. I dont know much about the game or interface but its a great time so far.

Oh and how are the gear colors? I got a legendary like looking color ( at least according to wow(yellow lol)). Just having a great time

Deleted
    I'd be playing now if I wasn't downloading it on a 1mbps internet connection. Should be on by about 10.30pm gmt (

Playing a shadow Berserk, i spent so much money and time to kill Mordrox on Elite, like 40+ potions at level 8. Loving the game.

Quote Originally Posted by User007 View Post
    I personally don't know Bordelands 2, and God DAMN, nothing will make me go back to WoW's awfull community. Waiting eagerly to throw my money @ Runic. I make it a point to buy it from their site and not from anywhere else.
    Yes, because "WoW's awfull community" is exclusive only to World of Warcraft.

You're in for a big surprise if you really think that.

Deleted
    Level 10. Liking it.

Deleted
    level 13 engineer at the moment, really liking it.
    Though can we change to higher difficulty later? I chose normal but noticed that it isn't much of a challenge, at least so far.

Where we can enchant itens ? i'm 10 and the guy isn't in the "main" city o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    i found a couple dudes in random dungeons that can random enchant your items. pretty pricey though

Deleted
    Fun teim outlander weapon at level 9 ^.^
    Now... where's that enchanter...

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone able to play online atm? It says their site is down atm so I can't register an account as of yet. Offline mode is working fine though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdecker View Post
    Where we can enchant itens ? i'm 10 and the guy isn't in the "main" city o.o
    They are in semi-random locations, traveling. There are different kinds of enchanters, with their own specific enchants. I didn't meet anyone yet though, as just started. Coffee is ready, and sleepless night ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferocity View Post
    They are in semi-random locations, traveling. There are different kinds of enchanters, with their own specific enchants. I didn't meet anyone yet though, as just started. Coffee is ready, and sleepless night ahead.
    That's kind of lame. Both parts, about there being no permanent enchanter, and the fact each one enchants specific stats. Really lame.

So far, outside of actually exploring areas instead of going down the same 50 levels of a dungeon, I see no difference from the first game. Hoping it's bigger, longer, with emphasis on the longer. Playing an engineer, dual-wielding with my healbot.

Question, how do you choose between genders? I opened the character creation screen once and they're male, the next time they're female.

15+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely loving the game so far. Playing Elite with an Embermage. I don't know how long I'll wait before trying other classes, but Runic did a great job with what I've seen so far

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Question, how do you choose between genders? I opened the character creation screen once and they're male, the next time they're female.
    When you choose class, you can choose gender (sign of Mars for Male, sign of Venus for Female), and also customize looks of your character - all on same screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if it's been posted but here's a Torchlight II database/armory: http://torchlight2armory.com/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So far, outside of actually exploring areas instead of going down the same 50 levels of a dungeon, I see no difference from the first game. Hoping it's bigger, longer, with emphasis on the longer. Playing an engineer, dual-wielding with my healbot.
    Considering the fact that you can create maps, items, classes, and various other player modifications I think this game can be as long as you want it to be.