Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Anybody collect all the robot parts yet? What does it give you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    My only gripe with the engineer, specifically a cannon engineer is that I find the charge bar is kind of a useless mechanic.
    Yeah, this bothered me too, until I got shock grenades.

Deleted
    Streaming Torchlight 2 Engineer Gameplay. Elite mode. Level 35. HD quality.

http://www.twitch.tv/luciferael#

Deleted
    I can reccomend DoT weapons as a tanky engy too
    Can just sit there and stack them up super high, makes bosses melt and have shield bash for aoe.

I just thought I'd go ahead and share what just dropped with everybody <3 And on my beast-mode unkillable engineer, to boot... I cannot wait to equip this thing.

The armor debuff and health stolen are my favourite stats <3, but I should try the dots as well.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Armor debuff is just a wicked-strong boss killer. Almost seems like a must-have.

Deleted
    Possible spoiler, may also just be photoshopped image. Either way, incredibly hillarious. I think it involves the quest to get robot parts (which I myself haven't completed)

http://cdnl.complex.com/mp/620/400/8...arge_psyuh.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Ok, I need halp.

So, my main right now is a super tanky engineer that's vit focused, currently level 24 (because I'm slow)

My problem: About 80% of my autoattacks hit for about 3-9 damage, with another 15% hitting for double digits, and the remaining 5% hitting for proper damage. My stat sheet is saying I should be doing 205, so I'd expect to at least be in the triple digits for autoattacks (accounting for armor). I know about fumbled attacks, but this is just silly.

Anyone else experience this? And is there a way to fix this nonsense? It's really killing the game for me right now. My shield attack and armor attacks hit for the proper damage most of the time, but anything using my weapon (on my third different weapon now) hits for squat : /
    This is because of how armor works. Armor doesn't reduce percentages of damage, it reduces flat damage. You should probably get something with minus armor on hit, it'll make a hell of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    Slightly better stuff and xp mostly.
    There are no bonuses for playing on Elite. It gives the same drops and XP as Casual. This was a deliberate choice by Runic. Check reason #2 if you don't believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Anybody collect all the robot parts yet? What does it give you?
    It gives you a quest to kill three sisters, whom you then have to kill all at once, which rewards your choice of one of three Unique items.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinna View Post
    Possible spoiler, may also just be photoshopped image. Either way, incredibly hillarious. I think it involves the quest to get robot parts (which I myself haven't completed)

http://cdnl.complex.com/mp/620/400/8...arge_psyuh.jpg
    That is a photoshop. It's a different game from different developers with different publishers, there's no way they'd get the rights to do such a thing. The real robot is Trill-bot from the first game.
    Last edited by Truhan; 2012-09-24 at 01:13 PM.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Deleted
    Thought so, but you can't be sure, since BL2 has the Minecraft easter egg in it.

Thought so, but you can't be sure, since BL2 has the Minecraft easter egg in it.
    Well, that's a bit different since Minecraft is the independent game. Do you think Notch would have been able to get away with putting Batman in his game?
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Deleted
    Well, that depends, the owners of batman might be tight-assed enough to complain, but I can totally see the creators of Borderlands allowing this, for teh lulz.

I also want to have a Portal drone as a pet skin when the steamworks database opens, like they had for Skyrim. Someone at Valve needs to get working on that. Stat.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    Well, that's a bit different since Minecraft is the independent game. Do you think Notch would have been able to get away with putting Batman in his game?
    It's not a photoshop, and there's nothing different about it. Gearbox wouldn't be able to put a cameo in the game without Mojang's permission anymore than Runic can put a cameo in theirs without Gearbox's.

Cameos in games are perfectly common. My favorite remains the dead Assassin's Creed assassin lying mangled in a shallow pile of hay in the first area of Witcher 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    It's not a photoshop, and there's nothing different about it. Gearbox wouldn't be able to put a cameo in the game without Mojang's permission anymore than Runic can put a cameo in theirs without Gearbox's.
    Really? I was thrown off by him saying that it was something to do with the Robot Parts quest, I sure as heck never found a Claptrap. Just one more easter egg to find on my next playthrough then.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    Really? I was thrown off by him saying that it was something to do with the Robot Parts quest, I sure as heck never found a Claptrap. Just one more easter egg to find on my next playthrough then.
    You can see on the mini-map that it's a thing off in a little side area, not anything to do with the Robot Parts quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    You can see on the mini-map that it's a thing off in a little side area, not anything to do with the Robot Parts quest.
    I didn't notice that, I just saw Claptrap and went into NERDRAEG mode.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ughhh! So many good games! I really wanna give this a try but I've spent so much money on games in the last few weeks! Had the beta and it was great.

Deleted
    anyone having problems with multiplayer connections? people can log onto my game, and i can to theirs but trying to portal to the same location just doesnt seem to be working.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Ughhh! So many good games! I really wanna give this a try but I've spent so much money on games in the last few weeks! Had the beta and it was great.
    ive spent so much money on games recently its just not funny and ive just pre-ordered my wii u the other week.. really didnt want to spend anymore on games for a while but like a sucker i bought the game 2 hours before launching. Its an awesome game but i cant seem to play with friends after the patch which is just really really annoying.
    Last edited by mmoccc0b2dd691; 2012-09-24 at 03:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    ive spent so much money on games recently its just not funny and ive just pre-ordered my wii u the other week.. really didnt want to spend anymore on games for a while but like a sucker i bought the game 2 hours before launching. Its an awesome game but i cant seem to play with friends after the patch which is just really really annoying.
    And X-COM is out in a couple of weeks...

Deleted
    And X-COM is out in a couple of weeks...
    ah man it looks so good and the pre-order bonus crap looks awesome too... really want to see some reviews first though.