Deleted

Frozen acc and DA diablo 3.

So i have my wow account frozen and i have an question.
    Will i be able to play diablo 3 if my account is frozen?
    ( i alredy predownloaded diablo and i have starcraft 2 on account so my account should be "active" all the time)
    Any one have an info for this?

As long as your battle.net account isn't banned your other games should be fine.

Deleted
    Ofc you can.
    You can even have a battle.net account with Diablo 3 only otherwise why would they sell the game without a copy of wow/sc2 ?

you can play if you didn't obtain diablo3 via the annual pass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitney Houston View Post
    you can play if you didn't obtain diablo3 via the annual pass.
    This, if you had it via the annual pass you don't anymore, if you bought it separate then no problems.

Deleted
    I got it from annual pass.
    My credit card needed to change so i didnt pay for wow and it cant renew it automaticly so my account is frozen atm and i thought if i could play Diablo 3 withouth active wow account then i wouldnt pay for it ( Havent logged into wow for like 2 months.)
    What i understand is that if i got the AP one i cant play but if i go and buy normal coppy i can play it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TommmyBoy View Post
    I got it from annual pass.
    My credit card needed to change so i didnt pay for wow and it cant renew it automaticly so my account is frozen atm and i thought if i could play Diablo 3 withouth active wow account then i wouldnt pay for it ( Havent logged into wow for like 2 months.)
    What i understand is that if i got the AP one i cant play but if i go and buy normal coppy i can play it?
    If you renew your wow account it will re-activate (I did this also a month ago) otherwise you could go and fork out for a copy and attach a key.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Deleted
    If you have broken the terms of the annual pass then they should have removed the perks that go with it, namely the mount and D3. Your wow account being frozen won't affect whether you can play D3 if you have a license and it should be easy enough to find out if you have one. If you log on to battle.net and go to your games, if you have an active D3 license there (listed as D3, Global), then they didn't take it away. If it's not listed, it is gone, you will have to purchase it.