[Bio] Brugthus Darkstone

Name: Brugthus Darkstone (Formerly Strongstone)
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: Mountain King (formerly, retains some of his skills in undeath such as avatar), Death Knight
    Affiliation: Alliance, so prefers to work in his own accord
    Appearance: Pale blue eyes, ashy white skin, bald and a long grey beard
    Equipment: Ancient titan and scourged runed warhammer and axe.
    Personality: Cold and has a few words to say, can burtst out at any moment at angry fits of anger.
    Likes: Seclusion, Runeforging, Blacksmithing, collecting antique dwarven weaponry.
    Dislikes: Socializing, defeat, death of a comrade, Undead.
    Strengths: can harness his inner anger into amazing combat prowess
    Weaknesses: His allies tend to abandon him due to him not co-operating.
    History:

Coming from a long line of mountain kings, Brughtus naturally become seasoned in the art of melee as his ancestors before him, passed down generations he wielded his father's warhammer, Modamir, as well as an ancient Wildhammer axe excavated by his cousin in the explorer's league, Buradan Strongstone. His expertise in combat got him recruited into missions with Ironforge forces.

His thirst for strength was unquenchable, he read about the legendary Dwarven Avatars and their pilgrimage to to titan shrines to gain their boons of the earth he longed to become one. After training he would often meet up Buradan at the inn for some ale, Buradan would often tell him about the latest excavations, one day he was informed about a titan shrine uncovered in Bael Modan. He couldn't believe it he set out to Kalimdor to begin the journey of the Dwarven Avatar.
    Last edited by Palapwn; 2012-05-19 at 12:13 PM.

Can't wait to see your bio.
    | Main RP Character:
    Nidal Shadowdance |
    | While Forum RP'ing:
    Italics = What he's doing currently.
    Non-italics with Quotes = Talking
    Non-Italics without Quotes = Thinking |

Thanks, brainstorming ideas... thinking of making him a former mountain king instead of paladin and have him retain some of his skills but i got to find time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea, it's different from all the "I was a blood elf/human paladin and i was turned" stuff the is everywhere. I have always been interested to see how someone would handle a class different to a pally or warrior becoming az deathknight.
    The Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks good so far, can't wait to see the story.

Thanks for the support guys but can some one answer this? What was the army that accompanied Muradin and Arthas to Northrend?

They were Lordaeron troops, I don't believe they had a more specific name. I know Arthas pulled the navy into it a bit too, obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    arthas pulled his own military with him, which would be the Lordaeron army as madgod pointed out

Would it make sense for an ironforge dwarf to be part of the Lordaeron army?

10+ Year Old Account
    there were some dwarfs in northrend looking for Frostmourne i believe. quite sure they were from ironforge aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    ohh yeah, explorers league, couldn't quite place why there were there (besides the sword). a mountain king going with them wouldn't be too harmful either, since they need some sort of protection