Another quick question

My friend that i want to play with has school this week so he will not be able to play as much as i can ( as i have finished school), if when it is released i make a char and start leveling away, 5 hours later when i am like level 16 or whatever and he starts playing when he gets home from school, will i be able to go back and play with him on my char or what? or will i have to make a new char? Also if i go back with my main char that is higher level, will i get xp or what differences will there be? . Sorry for really badly written question, still kind of configuring the question in my mind while typing, but i hope you understood it .

Edited this into my old thread but thought it more productive to make a new one. Not sure if this was the correct thing to do but can anybody answer it?

Deleted
    There is an exp penalty if there's too much difference in level, so you might find if you get too far ahead you need to level another one with him. We don't know the exact number yet but if you're just like, 5 levels difference it's not likely to matter, whereas say, 20 probably will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just gives you an excuse to roll multiple characters.

I'll have the same issue with a few friends. I just have to decide what I'll make the "playing with slower friends" class.