Thread: Cell Phone?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    iPhone 4. Love it.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    i have a normal phone but i have an ipod touch i use like a smart phone cause of a call ad txt app and my cable company gives me wi fi in many places
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Smart phone. Don't use apps much but the easy interwebs browsing and allerts when I have email are really usefull compared to my old phone.

HTC One S
    arguably best phone on market
    Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools

- Napoleon Bonaparte

I got a Galaxy S2 last month maybe 2 ago. I like it well enough but I don't really care for smart phones. The most I use this thing for is Spotify and Pandora. Next upgrade will be a downgrade because it's pointless to have a nice phone for me.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had a Palm Pixi, have a Palm Pre.
    HP not updating WebOS anymore? Google maps no longer a working app with bus routes? Fail.

Getting a Samsung / Google Nexus S 4G. Google won't let me down the way HP has, I'm sure.

I bought a Iphone 4s a while ago but in the end I decided to ditch it (got 500 euro back on the 660 euro cost so I cut my losses)... I can honestly say itunes is one of the biggest loads of crap that graced any of my gaming rigs... not only that but I can't even plug my phone in and use it as a external hard drive... itunes insist on "syncing" stuff ... so I had to jailbreak my phone with abscynt, install ifile to get basic file managment options...

But even then I had issues reading word documents I mean I could understand if I was trying some obscure publisher format or something but plain old xdoc ? Next was the battery (this I gues I could have looked up beforehand but my friends pressured me to join their i-snugglefest because it was the greatest gift of god to man....).. I have to charge the thing constantly.. it charges relativly fast but that's not a lot of help...

I had both applications crashing as well as the "springboard" while just bowsing around forcing me to reboot (which takes ages btw).. siri is fun and all for 10 minutes but Im not in america and she can't point anything out over here (no restaurants, hotels, or well anything really)..

So long story short, I sold my iphone 4s and got myself a lumia 900 Now this baby can do all I wanted, doesn't take ages to do it and I can see my status updates, email, sms, facebook you name it right on the front screen (instead of that ugly grid of icons screaming at me like it's Win 3.1)

I hope we 900 owners will be able to upgrade to the next version of the OS when it's released (that one looks promising), but Im fairly sure we will

I use a Droid RAZR. Couldn't be happier.

HTC Evo Design 4g, love this phone <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I recently made the jump to an iPhone because of one feature, and that is Facetime. All my coworkers and friends have iPhones, so doing any sort of video chat when you are the only one without an iPhone is non-existent. Peer pressure, I tell you!

Just have a normal phone, does everything I want so I don't see a use in a smartphone...rather use the money for something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    droid x

love it.

I've never been one to have one of the most up to date phones. It's been over 2 years since I got my current phone so I'm eligible for an upgrade, but I'm in no rush to get a new one.

iPhone 4s.

Such a great phone, it does everything that I need and it does them quite well. On top of that it is easily the best/cleanest looking phone that I have seen.

One of my only gripes is that iTunes is a heaping pile of shit, but I don't really use that all that much anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    INB4 iPhone haters..

oh wait... to late.

Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, and I facking love this thing.

Deleted
    Had N96... Got iphone 2 years later when contract renewed. Sold POS iphone after 3 months and went back to N96, Which eventually broke due to sharing 16GB media shares to network for 3 years... Bought £15 phone for non work calls and it does MMS and video calls fine with 10 days battery life.

Have quad core gaming pc and 10 day battery life phone, what else i need.

Also have brand new Xperia Ray but is on ebay...

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a Galaxy Nexus, not the S2.

My phone is better than the galaxy s2... its the galaxy s2 skyrocket :P

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cel...SGH-I727ZWAATT

Running with a Motorola Electrify at the moment. Love the phone. Motorola puts out some quality products.

I used to be one of the people that says "I don't need one, I wouldn't use any of the crap that people have on their smart phones as it is." Then I got one and everything changed haha. GPS, Email, picture quality, the list goes on; I use a smart phone for quite a bit of things. Can't see myself going back now.

Another great use I have for it is testing mobile content for sites I build.