Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Honestly this is a waste of time personally, its just like the kripparian vs athene crap. Who cares? I will be playing the game and having fun rather than watching some useless stream of someone else playing the game. As for the krip vs athene crap, I don't know or care about either one. I won't care about world first idiots either.

Kinda what this guy is saying.

It's either, watch someone play the game from release, or play my own copy from the release. I think I'd be too busy playing the game to have it streaming on the second monitor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess I'll watch a stream wile waiting for my budds to be avalible, with Add-Block.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

D3 Stream until i collapse + WoW 25m HC top 50world

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you guys know that tonight upon the release of D3 i will be streaming until i pass out at my keyboard!

Other than D3 week, I stream 25m hc raiding by Solidarity each wednesday and a lot of random stuff! Like battlemaster achies / rbg at 2k rating / some bad arena / idling etc! :P

On May 23rd there will be a race in DS 8/8 HC (unfortunately with 20% nerf) Solidarity vs Nightwatchers at 20h. Best two ranked guilds on outland in this tier.

I will also play LoL and whatever seems fun at the moment.

http://www.twitch.tv/shmeksialicious

If you enjoy ur stay, make sure to follow and check me out

Is there any live launch stream?

As my title ,
    Is there any live stream?

Thanks

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be streaming as soon as I'm on.

www.twitch.tv/lethorio

I will check it , but is there any thing like Big/Sponsored offical stream ?

Which class this guys playing? as i see its ranged with fire and stuff .. i like this class ....
    http://www.twitch.tv/bahagamecrazy

What the class name he's playing with ?

D3! Elite 4 Player Stream!

Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in to promote my stream
    twitch.tv/aloper60

I will be live at 3 AM EST! for the launch of our much beloved D3, Come watch my 4 man team, made up of CONVERGE - US- MAELSTROM'S best raiders. This going to be WIZARD PoV

You can expect elite play, high action with little to no downtime sitting in towns, and some redic and outrageous banter. So come check it out, tell your friends, tell your mom tell everyone! Going to be a great time

twitch.tv/aloper60
    Last edited by Trickk; 2012-05-14 at 08:07 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopardos View Post
    Which class this guys playing? as i see its ranged with fire and stuff .. i like this class ....
    http://www.twitch.tv/bahagamecrazy

What the class name he's playing with ?
    That's a Monk.
    Last edited by Tihr; 2012-05-14 at 08:12 PM.

Deleted
    starting my stream in 1 hour 28 mins witch doctor uk stream
    twitch.tv/nerfgaming1337

Looking forward to having Affiniti's on in the background. You don't have to "watch" the stream, but many streamers have really good music or fun Skype conversations going on that make for good background sound. Also, the more experienced streamers seem to always be happy to answer questions about the game they're playing, their hardware setup, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Prag View Post
    Looking forward to having Affiniti's on in the background. You don't have to "watch" the stream, but many streamers have really good music or fun Skype conversations going on that make for good background sound. Also, the more experienced streamers seem to always be happy to answer questions about the game they're playing, their hardware setup, etc.
    I WILL BE DOING ALL OF THE ABOVE!
    twitch.tv/aloper60

Diablo 3 Streams

Just in case anyone is interested I will be streaming D3 from launch with a POV of the Monk.
    its on xfire then /live_video/kaoswm/

Theres the link.

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 10:53 PM ----------

Can you update the link on first post to the xfire dot com /live_video/kaoswm/

Thanks
    Last edited by kaoswm; 2012-05-14 at 09:16 PM.

Race to 60 marathon stream: http://www.youtube.com/MonstercatGaming (monk POV)
    Inferno runs level 60: http://www.Twitch.tv/PlateauGamingD3 (monk POV)
    Last edited by beckinsale; 2012-05-14 at 10:24 PM.

Deleted

streaming live now from the uk

witch doctor

streaming diablo 3 live
    twitch.tv/NerfGaming1337