Best class currently on consoles?

Started of as a Crusader though. Well they kinda seem fun when they have pretty OP gear but their generators and spenders feel really underwhelming for some reason. Am around level 25 on my Crusader. It plays like a Barbarian without the fun.

Now I've played a Witch Doctor on PC shortly after ROS. Though I did get boosted to 70 on the WD. So I never quite learnt any other build other than the pet build that I jumped into straight away. So I just feel that the class doesn't seem to do enough damage,

I have extensive experience with Barbarians but since this is 2.0.6 I feel the class wasn't in a good state back then on the PC. Wizards lost their shine around this patch after Frozen Orb was nerfed.

So am kinda stuck deciding on a class.

Sounds like you only want to play the most OP class in the game, are you afraid of going into a fight being the underdog? Play a DH, they are very powerful on the console version of the game, or at least that's what it seems like to me. I plan on levelling a HC DH for the trophies because of this one single reason...

Quote Originally Posted by NordWitcher View Post
    It plays like a Barbarian without the fun.
    then play a barbarian. don't just go for OP, the next patch might buff or nerf whatever you choose, so just choose what you find fun. from your post you sound like you enjoyed playing as a barb, so go for it

Class balance while lvling is also completely different from class balance at 70 (the latter being the only one that matters).
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    Class balance while lvling is also completely different from class balance at 70 (the latter being the only one that matters).
    There is also a major difference between class balance as a fresh 70, and class balance in your class specific sets using the right specs.
    Amazing Signature by Yoni