10+ Year Old Account

Ultraxion trash bypass?

During the raid race event they were talking about a way to bypass the trash before Ultraxion. Anyone know of this?

Stop being lazy and google it. Second hit on google under the search "ultraxion trash bypass" is - SNIP - . The first hit is a less respected WoW site i won't link, but it contains the exact same information.

Edit: Removed link, thought it was the guild vodka.
    Last edited by Nigeldruid; 2012-05-14 at 07:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you, I did Google and found this, but I didn't think this is what they were talking about. I appreciate you being an asshole to someone just asking a simple question.

I wasn't sure if this is what they were talking about because they did say "skip" during the event, not sit around for 4 minutes. It would actually just be faster to kill it.

No, no guilds bypassed the Ultraxion trash. Exorsus did bypass the RP part before the portal to EoE opened though. As to how they did it... I don't know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigeldruid View Post
    Stop being lazy and google it. Second hit on google under the search "ultraxion trash bypass" is -LINK- . The first hit is a less respected WoW site i won't link, but it contains the exact same information.
    I would remove that link if i where you thats a website for a private server thats a big no no around here.