Anyone know where to get this "bikini"?

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...06120995_n.jpg

My gf showdd this for me for some time ago and she kinda wanted that she's wearring :P but where the hell can you find it? anyone know?
    Maybe not the best place to post and ask but I know there is some girls out there, and they might know
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...06120995_n.jpg

My gf showdd this for me for some time ago and she kinda wanted that she's wearring :P but where the hell can you find it? anyone know?
    Maybe not the best place to post and ask but I know there is some girls out there, and they might know
    Dude that's not a bikini bottom....

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Dude that's not a bikini bottom....
    ya I started to think it was not that
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Those are called underwear. You can buy them wherever ladies' underwear are sold.

(was this just an excuse to post that picture? lol)

That looks more like lingerie than a bikini bottom.

Tell her to take a wander through Victoria's Secret.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

Quote Originally Posted by hollydevil View Post
    Those are called underwear. You can buy them wherever ladies' underwear are sold.

(was this just an excuse to post that picture? lol)
    I dont care about posting the picture :P I would want just one pair of that obv. (or not me but my GF)

I dont care about posting the picture :P I would want just one pair of that obv. (or not me but my GF)
    Are you sure it's your girlfriend that wants it and not just you seeing your girlfriend in those?

Check local lingerie stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Are you sure it's your girlfriend that wants it and not just you seeing your girlfriend in those?

Check local lingerie stores.
    Haha I wouldnt mind it either, but it was her that found the pic and said it from the start^^ I just "looking" abit for it

Deleted
    Haha I wouldnt mind it either, but it was her that found the pic and said it from the start^^ I just "looking" abit for it
    Protip: Never buy lingerie without her around. Surprise her by bringing her to somewhere nice so that she can pick it out and get it properly fitted.

Deleted
    Closing this. Some helpful answers were given, but MMO-Champion forums are not really an appropriate place to discuss underwear shopping.