Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Writing my 60 page thesis which is due in in two and a half weeks. Of course I'll finish it before playing D3 seriously, but I'll admit I might have a hard time focussing in the evenings with my SO hacking away at the undead... On the other hand, he's got a one year old to entertain during the days, so neither of us will be playing 24/7 ever

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 08:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ultimar235 View Post
    What is a final? That degree level exam or are we talking 16+ exams?
    I have no idea. I took it to mean "can't play because of stuff related to education" which in my case means the final thesis of my university degree.
    When someone asks, “What is best in life?” there’s only one answer: “To crush the newbs, see them driven before me, and read their lamentations on the forums” - Lylirra

im thinking of dropping off college ...
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻,

Quote Originally Posted by ultimar235 View Post
    What is a final? That degree level exam or are we talking 16+ exams?
    Final exams, as in end of semester exams.

Got the last part of my IB History exam tomorrow, has zero effect on my term grade which is a solid A, plus the college I'm going to attend next year doesn't give any credit regardless of score, Ima probably blow off the exam, sleep for hte 2.5 hours I have to write the 3 essays, dream of D3, go home, jack off to D3, sleep till midnight, then play D3 like it's the end of the world. Cuz ya know. It is after all Diablo!!! LET THE FIRE RAIN DOWN!!!