Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Except good players can pretty easily figure out every champion. The people who do really bad at free week champions wouldn't do much better as someone they know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    Touche...

Its usually a pretty good indicator though.
    It really isn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    It really isn't.
    Deep...

I'm convinced.

when you have an afker and then one of your others rage quits...by being an asshole. i literally reported that guy for EVERY offense because he actually did all of those things, gah, that game was terrible
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

you know you are bad in a game when you rely on other people and use add ons

Quote Originally Posted by hq78 View Post
    you know you are bad in a game when you rely on other people and use add ons
    what if you're support?
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    Deep...

I'm convinced.
    Just about as deep as your yes and no- I mean, 'pretty good indicator' statement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    It really isn't.
    The Reason i said it is viable for lux is because, she i very reliant on early kills, and on getting fed more or less... In fact if you wan't her to work as an Ap carry... The reason to pick clarity, is mainly because Heal would really not do any great difference, and exept for flash, the other summoner spells does not really benefit her that greatly... She is like really mana dependent, and if you play her you should always return to base when you are out of mana, otherwise you are useless... It helps her stay in lane, and her playstyle relies on staying out of the fight rather than in the middle of it, throwing her stuff in there and then getting to safety until CD's are up again...

That is why Clarity can be a fine pick on Lux... She should never get in a situation where flash/ghost is needed if she is played right... Enough said...

10+ Year Old Account
    When the loading screen shows;

Xin, Trynd, Vayne, Shaco and LeBlanc.
    Ugh.

Try as you might, unless your team has atleast one brain cell *which 99% of gamers don't have, it's GG, even with Thornmail.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

u know ur team is bad when,
    someone will only play a certain champion
    someone picks fail summoners
    noone talks in lobby

You know you're in a bad game when as soon as everyone summons, a Teemo asks where Top is...

(It really happened)

Quote Originally Posted by Amanaki View Post
    The Reason i said it is viable for lux is because, she i very reliant on early kills, and on getting fed more or less... In fact if you wan't her to work as an Ap carry... The reason to pick clarity, is mainly because Heal would really not do any great difference, and exept for flash, the other summoner spells does not really benefit her that greatly... She is like really mana dependent, and if you play her you should always return to base when you are out of mana, otherwise you are useless... It helps her stay in lane, and her playstyle relies on staying out of the fight rather than in the middle of it, throwing her stuff in there and then getting to safety until CD's are up again...

That is why Clarity can be a fine pick on Lux... She should never get in a situation where flash/ghost is needed if she is played right... Enough said...
    Huh? You're talking to the wrong person.. I never joined the discussion about Lux w/ Clarity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post

Ugh.

Try as you might, unless your team has atleast one brain cell *which 99% of gamers don't have, it's GG, even with Thornmail.
    ...mkay.

LeBlanc is easily countered in mid.

Vayne w/o a real support will have mega troubles on bottom lane.

Pink wards to counter Shaco.

Rumble, Vlad, Yorick, and others on top will take care of Trynd.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanaki View Post

Or you can tave cv instead of clarity. It will allow your support to take heal or whatever and you can secure kills without your ulti easier.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JoErVoL View Post
    Or you can tave cv instead of clarity. It will allow your support to take heal or whatever and you can secure kills without your ulti easier.
    No, just no.

The AD carry is supposed to take heal, with the support taking Exhaust + something else (basically CV vs. Flash).
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    When your xerath thinks he can jungle.......
    Yes it happened

When someone in champ select goes 'I pick X champ.'

Oh cool, so you literally play only 1 champ? What if they pick or ban him? What if you get counterpicked?

Oh never mind, you pick your Vayne vs Cait and get 0 CS then blame the jungler for it.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Second you join that one guy is barking orders, telling everyone what champ to play... usually get in game and he goes 0-30-0, and blames everyone else ofc.

Deleted
    When you ask your jungler to gank bot because it's 15 minutes in and you haven't had a single gank and then he proceeds to rage and leave the game.

When your jungle thinks he can gank a lane with barely any hp just because they will out number them and then instantly dies.

When your jungle decides to try and counter jungle and then just dies.

A lot of my bad games revolve around junglers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post

Ugh.

5x paper champions is probably the easiest team to win against.

Try playing vs something like Nasus, Corki, Shen, Galio, Alistar, where corki is tanky(ish) w triforce, cleanse summoner and the king of flying away from danger. Whole team of survival experts with hard crowd control.

Literally noone in their team dies, add to that the Shen ultimate to protect even more vs focused burst.... it's so frustrating and difficult to play against.