10+ Year Old Account

D3 RMAH blizzard bucks

So my question for you all knowing MMO-Championers is if I transfer the money i make from the RMAH to "Blizzard Bucks", will I be able to buy anything from the Blizzard store? For example, I need a new mouse pad. The blizzard store has some nice ones, and i'm thinking of just saving up my "Blizzard Bucks" and buying it through there. Is this possible?

Yes you can. Blizz Bucks can be used to buy whatever you want from both Diablo 3, and the Blizzard store.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabence View Post
    So my question for you all knowing MMO-Championers is if I transfer the money i make from the RMAH to "Blizzard Bucks", will I be able to buy anything from the Blizzard store? For example, I need a new mouse pad. The blizzard store has some nice ones, and i'm thinking of just saving up my "Blizzard Bucks" and buying it through there. Is this possible?
    While I cant say for sure, I believe you will. At least 99.9% of everything and Im sure a mouse pad would be included. There is more profit for Blizzard if you choose to buy from their store vs cashing to Paypal so it seems silly they wouldnt make items at their store accessible causing you to either cash out and lose part of the profit to Paypal or even purchase from a different retailer. Anything bought via the source will yield Blizz more profit.

Just my 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet, thanks a lot guys. I can't wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    You can purchase pretty much everything from what I understand, except for WoW game time.... which I find very odd... but something I'm sure they will change if bugged unmercifully.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blockygame View Post
    You can purchase pretty much everything from what I understand, except for WoW game time.... which I find very odd... but something I'm sure they will change if bugged unmercifully.
    Wait are you sure about that? I think you can buy time, not game cards. They dont want you to buy cards and sell them essentially cashing out without a penalty.

Weren't Blizzard bucks just a placeholder for actual money during the beta test?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    Wait are you sure about that? I think you can buy time, not game cards. They dont want you to buy cards and sell them essentially cashing out without a penalty.
    http://us.battle.net/support/en/arti...estions-faq#q9

Nope.

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 04:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Llunai View Post
    Weren't Blizzard bucks just a placeholder for actual money during the beta test?
    Yes they were, but OP is talking about battle.net balance that you can add too your bnet account.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Yes they were, but OP is talking about battle.net balance that you can add too your bnet account.

Ah. That makes sense. In that case, his question has been answered correctly.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/support/en/arti...estions-faq#q9

Nope.

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 04:11 AM ----------

As per your link you can transfer the bliz bucks to paypal then buy game time via that if you wished. It would incur fees but ultimately might be a useful method to pay for your wow sub as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    This doesnt say anything about gamecards, do you think you can buy them? I swear this had come up a long time ago and they said you could be able to pay for your WoW sub but not buy game cards. This clearly looks like the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    As per your link you can transfer the bliz bucks to paypal then buy game time via that if you wished. It would incur fees but ultimately might be a useful method to pay for your wow sub as well.
    When you post an item on the RMAH you choose wither or not you want Blizz bucks or transfer it to paypal, once you get blizz bucks you can't transfer it out of your account.
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/services/...n-house/how-to

I'm hoping we will eventually be able to buy time from the blizzard store(digital only and have to be logged in for it to apply etc, so you can't sell time), because it would be cool for them to go hand in hand. Also I'm really hoping we could buy Mists of Pandaria from the store with blizz bucks since I am planning on buying it digitally anyway.

Hm wonder if you could buy the pets and mounts as well. I hope once the RMAH goes live they have a blue post saying in general what we can and can't buy (Not list every item, but like you can buy games, but not pets, etc).

15+ Year Old Account
    You can buy game time with Paypal, however you can't use Paypal on the Blizzard store last I checked.

You cannot, however, use Paypal on the Blizzard Store.

You also cannot use Battle.net Balance to buy physical products, mounts, or pets from the Blizzard Store, though this may change eventually.

I'd suggest reading the FAQ linked earlier in the thread.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2012-05-14 at 02:33 PM.

Had a quick look in that FAQ that was posted and was quite dissapointed on what you can actually use blizz bucks on, heres a list.

What can I purchase with my Battle.net Balance?
    With Battle.net Balance, you can purchase:

World of Warcraft Character Services

Appearance Change
    Faction Change
    Name Change
    Race Change
    Realm Transfer

World of Warcraft Guild Services

Guild Faction Change
    Guild Name Change
    Guild Realm Transfer
    Guild Faction Change + Guild Name Change
    Guild Realm Transfer + Guild Faction Change + Guild Name Change
    Guild Realm Transfer + Guild Name Change

You can also buy their old digital games like WC3 and Starcraft 1+2, but you cant spend it on anything actually useful from the looks of it, and i had such high hopes for using the bucks i'd make, guess they can add more features in the future but for now, its going to paypal.