Where to buy diablo 3

i want to know where diablo 3 will be sold in stores right away as soon as clock turns to midnight. also i would like to get atleast one collectors edition.

i talked to people at walmart and they were unsure, i here game stop is doing launch party but is that only in cali or all gamestops i dont care about prizes just want the game so i can roll out and start playing asap.

also if i buy internet copy of the game and change computers will i have to buy the game again?? cus if i dont ill just buy internet copy.

Pretty sure you're shit outta luck for the collector's edition man. Unless you wanna pay 2x-3x for it, of course. Should have pre-ordered it like months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

10+ Year Old Account
    You won't have to buy a new digital download if you change PC, it's tied to your battle net account.

---------- Post added 2012-05-14 at 09:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Pretty sure you're shit outta luck for the collector's edition man. Unless you wanna pay 2x-3x for it, of course. Should have pre-ordered it like months ago.
    Most stores reserve CE copies for their midnight sales. He just needs to find a store that does a midnight sales and still has copies reserved. Easier said than done.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jlwvolsfanjr View Post
    i want to know where diablo 3 will be sold in stores right away as soon as clock turns to midnight. also i would like to get atleast one collectors edition.

i talked to people at walmart and they were unsure, i here game stop is doing launch party but is that only in cali or all gamestops i dont care about prizes just want the game so i can roll out and start playing asap.

also if i buy internet copy of the game and change computers will i have to buy the game again?? cus if i dont ill just buy internet copy.
    The game is tied to your battle.net account, you can re-download it whenever you want, wherever you want. Physical copy and digital download give you the exact same thing in that regard, the physical copy just gives you..well, a physical copy.

I've gone to plenty of launch parties for blizzard games and got a collectors edition each time, but from my personal experience, the collector's edition is never in short supply, I wouldn't be too worried about getting a hand on one. Just hit up a Fry's (Gamestop is evil) at your convenience unless you want to wait in line.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

wasnt letting refresh lol

-snip-

Don't advertise
    Last edited by Dakia; 2012-05-16 at 04:41 PM.