Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Any D3 fan NOT planning on playing soon?

...due to other arrangements or priorities?

I personally have my MCAT very soon and playing D3 is a sure way to get super sidetracked. I could set aside an hour every other day or wte but I highly doubt the 3 people I play with would only play that set hour =P

Anyone else in a similar predicament?

Deleted
    I'll lock myself somewhere no one can find me if that is what it takes to play the game. Nothing will keep me from playing, I tell you!

nope. in 24 hours i'll be deep into act 1

I've got my exams starting tomorrow, so that'll be a bitch. But on the other hand I'm free from 17th of may till 20th of may.

Probably me. I couldnt wait for the release day but my PC is broken now, so probably i wont play anytime soon.

Deleted
    Probably wont be able to. Exams starting today all the way until 1:th June. I would really like to but. Oh well.

Exams until 6th june.. i can wait two weeks i guess, i'de rather the game was released now than octoberish like normal games. got the whole of summer to enjoy it no uni until october!

This is a busy week for me, so I wont be getting much D3 in until next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    will only be playing a few hours tomorrow after work, and then it's on from wednesday evening until sunday night

not soon enough for me
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a internet connection atm so i won't be able to play anytime soon... (i'm using this internet at a friends house), too bad single player isn't offline, but i understand the problems and why it requires a connection.

I also got exams starting this Friday up to next Friday. If I play, I"ll probably do the same content than in the Beta because I got to study of course.

I had forgotten to request that day off but my boss gave me the day off anyway, sucks though is I work Monday (Graveyard 9PM-6AM) so I wont be able to play the first 6 hours of its release. =\ Then I will have to sleep sometime, but I am sure I might find some time to play it.

21 hours till I remain locked in my room untouched by the burning sunlight for a good 24 hours.

Planning on playing yes.

Actually going to be playing? Well thats a good question, Amazon is starting to make me nervous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Depends on how long you class 'soon', but yeah I'll be playing soon.

I have an exam tomorrow and on thursday (my last one), and I'll be hungover as fuck on friday morning, but after that, I'll be playing pretty much constantly.

Gotta love a middle of May - middle of September holiday!

I will probably start playing towards the end of June. Quite a busy period right now with exams coming up soon. I don't really care though. I have waited for years for this game, a few more weeks won't make much of a difference. Plus, I never really understood the "need" to play a game on its release day; or finish it as soon as possible for that matter. I like to take my time with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't be playing. Not out of choice though - I'm flat broke until the 25th. Or well, I guess it is out of choice, I could've chosen not to spend my money.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Deleted
    Yeah, I'm getting it in the morning. So in...17 hours time, £45 on Blizz store is just way, way too much when you're poor like me, so trading in some console games and paying like £15 instead. I don't mind anyway, midnight launches are always a mission for Blizz, not too concerned for now.

Deleted
    Nope, between jobs atm and stocked up on RedBull. Here we go!

Well, I think it comes out at 3am my time, so won't be playing it until tomorrow after work. I am not in any hurry, I have next week off, and half day this Friday, so I'm more hoping it to keep me entertained through that.