Deleted

Diablo installation

Hey, I pre-downloaded Diablo 3 before it's 'released', but I still wasn't allowed to install, naturally.

Is there a launcher for Diablo, as there is for World of Warcraft? When it told me that I wasn't allowed to install Diablo yet, I just closed down the window. Now I'm not sure where I can find the program that allows me to install and start up Diablo once it's released.
    Help would be great

Deleted
    In the folder where you selected for install you will see Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer (where enGB is your localisation), inside that is a file called Diablo III Setup.exe - that is your launcher to run at 17:00 CEST / 08:00 PDT today which is when you can install.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamlore View Post
    Are you seriously saying that you have no clue what and where you just downloaded?
    yea that is exactly what the op is saying

try searching "diablo" in the start button on your desktop

In the OP's defence, the installer is imho not Blizzards finest hour and it isn't fully obvious what was going on. They should have at least offered the option of a 'Install D3' icon on your desktop.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamlore View Post
    It's not? Must be my superhuman skills in work then since I can select download location and click "OK", and even after that be able to locate the same directory where the files are saved.
    Not everybody is on the same skill level when it comes to anything. Especially computers. If the OP needs assistance then he needs assistance. You shouldn't need to question that in all honesty. Instead of qq-ing at him you could infact help him ? Just a thought.

Anyway just do a search on your computer and find the area were you saved the files. Youl should be able to find the launcher in there to fully install the game when the game launches in your time zone.

look for folder named Diablo-III-8370-enGB-Installer or enUS for america